Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Men

Blog Entries

Default Real Men

I have on several occasions overheard some women saying they are going to get themselves a 'real man'. I have often wondered what is meant by this term and thought several things.
    Is a 'real man' someone who is quite physically tough, does not show emotions and is understanding and relaible? Is a real man someone who is kind and generous, has a great personality is good looking combined with other things? Is someone who is very intellectual has a fantastic job is quite wimpish and not at all good looking not a real man?
    These are only a few of the possible variables to make up what may or may not be described as a 'real man'.
    It will be interesting to hear what people think about this as I am still confused by what the term actually means or maybe just means different things to different people.

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    I have on several occasions overheard some women saying they are going to get themselves a 'real man'. I have often wondered what is meant by this term and thought several things.
    Is a 'real man' someone who is quite physically tough, does not show emotions and is understanding and relaible? Is a real man someone who is kind and generous, has a great personality is good looking combined with other things? Is someone who is very intellectual has a fantastic job is quite wimpish and not at all good looking not a real man?
    These are only a few of the possible variables to make up what may or may not be described as a 'real man'.
    It will be interesting to hear what people think about this as I am still confused by what the term actually means or maybe just means different things to different people.
    Are you researching some type of paper? Or just insatiably curious?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Just insatiably curious thats all really

Just insatiably curious thats all really
    Oh, ok. No idea what a real man is..does it have anything to do with circumcision? I usually only hear the phrase when women are trying to subliminally insult their previous paramours. Metaphorical kick, if you like.

Blog Entries

Whats a real woman? What would you have to do to answer this? More than likely look back at your past relations with women (not necessarily partners) and you would see that their are some youd prefer more than others and not necessarily the best looking ones.I think a persons past interactions with others enables them to sort of have some blueprint as to what type of traits their ideal partner would have.

For me the single biggest turn off is someone playing mind games. I rather be called a dickhead rather spend my time trying to sort out some psychological rubbish. I also dont get attracted to ppl that rely on others opinions to form their conclusion on someone and not using their own minds. These two triats are a defo no go regardless of what a woman looks like.

I think the term Real man or Real woman (yes girls men do look for traits in women too) are what you desire from your past interactions.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 23-10-10 at 12:28.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

perrycox (23-10-10)

Blog Entries

Yes that could be part of it. Your use of the English Language is very good. Are you a teacher or something like that? Guess I should not ask questions like that here lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think a 'real man' is subjective. I think it refers to the description of the ideal man the woman in question is looking for.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to robijntje For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (23-10-10)

Blog Entries

Very good points here thanks and helping me to think more about it

Your use of the English Language is very good. Are you a teacher or something like that?
    Pray god, no. If so, stop paying your taxes immediately.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 23-10-10 at 12:32.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (23-10-10)

Blog Entries

Yes that could be part of it. Your use of the English Language is very good. Are you a teacher or something like that? Guess I should not ask questions like that here lol
    No, he's a politician, that's why he started with another question, completely avoided the original question and was no real help at all........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

lcilis26 (23-10-10), Lucy Chambers (23-10-10), magicalman9357 (23-10-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast