Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rooney signs new 5 year contract

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Rooney signs new 5 year contract

The news the whole of the football world has been debating over the past week.
    Oh ye of little faith.

BBC Sport - Football - Wayne Rooney agrees five-year Manchester United deal

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (22-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Oh ye of little faith.

well I dont believe it........never saw that coming
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 22-10-10 at 12:00.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Oh ye of little faith.

It looks like it was just all a ploy by his agent, to squeeze more money from utd,i wonder how this will affect the rest of the team seeing as he said they were not up to a world class standard......
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

I still have a feeling that he won't see out the new contract but at leat now utd will get a good price when he eventually does leave for pastures new.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    It looks like it was just all a ploy by his agent, to squeeze more money from utd,i wonder how this will affect the rest of the team seeing as he said they were not up to a world class standard......
    He never said they were not up to a world class standard!!!
    He said he hadn't received the assurances he wanted about the future buying policy.
    I don't know why he should be looking for assurances, as the running of the team is not his responsibility.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Reviews

Lol! Watch all teh Man Utd fans who turned on him do the quickest 180 and proclaim him God again. Pfff - football fans...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

samlad (22-10-10)

Reviews

When a player starts asking for assurances it's time to get rid of him. He has the idea he's bigger than the club. I think it's a ploy byhim and the agent to get a better contract. But it didn't go to plan as he upset the fans and his teamates won't be happy with him. Evra said yesterday that he shouldn't play for the team again. He'll need to start scoring right away otherwaise the fans will be on his back.

I think also he saw there was knowhere to go as January is a bad time to move. Clubs don't spend that much. He couldn't go to City. With the death threats it wouldn't be possible. The only other option would be Madrid and Chelsea. I read somewhere that he wanted to be the highest paid player in Madrid. Maybe that's the reason he had knowhere to go and in the end he signed an improved contract from Utd. Utd had to improve it otherwsie he was gone. If they lost him they would be an average team consdiering the debt they have. They couldn't replace players that easy.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Lol! Watch all teh Man Utd fans who turned on him do the quickest 180 and proclaim him God again. Pfff - football fans...
    I agree, there were a lot of idiots turning on Rooney this week, who purport to be United fans.
    I never turned on him, but I thought he was being badly advised to let it get to the stage it did.
    Maybe it was tactics from both sides to get the new contract sorted out, but it was certainly manna from heaven for Sky and all the asshole pundits. We also wouldn't have had the Holloway rant, and that would have been a shame.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Rayden (22-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    When a player starts asking for assurances it's time to get rid of him. He has the idea he's bigger than the club. I think it's a ploy byhim and the agent to get a better contract. But it didn't go to plan as he upset the fans and his teamates won't be happy with him. Evra said yesterday that he shouldn't play for the team again. He'll need to start scoring right away otherwaise the fans will be on his back.
    Where did you get that from??? Evra actually said he sincerely hoped Wayne could get fit again quickly and get back playing for United again.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Big surprise y would have got great odds on that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast