View Poll Results: Who provoked the slagging and abuse first?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uk Heather

5 35.71%
  • Big Paws

9 64.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jurisdiction to close the case!

Reviews

Default Jurisdiction to close the case!

Go to the thread "Sexy Photos, Roll Top Bath, Four Poster Bed Etc. Location Help" thread and read all evidence and conclude who provoked the slagging and abuse first? leave your vote in the poll and we will have a verdict.

Reviews

sorry paws, this is a mens forum and uk heathers booby pic just speaks out for voters here, unfortunaley men are easily deceived by looks.
    they are not interested on who provoked the slaggings, subconsciously they are interested on one step ahead into uk heathers knickers!
    Last edited by silo; 29-05-07 at 08:54.

What Booby Pic?

Reviews

Talking No Worries

Dont apologise for other people's behaviour Silo .......... poll's on here never interest me as they just don't work. Unfortunately most of the members on here dont post so we can never have an honest opinion poll. I personally never vote here for this reason ............... i did vote FOR west on the "bring west back" poll because i felt sorry for him!!
    There are a couple of decent sane honest posters here who do see things the way they are but the majority are made up tormented souls like west and sick fantasists like dickless. wests poll is a perfect example of this .......... only 8 people voted including me!!! What a joke!!!! So when the majority is made up of these kind of people a poll is useless ...........
    Anybody who reads the thread can see that heather resorted to name calling first and that is a FACT .......... despite the results of any poll.

And lads its easy to get into heather's knickers .............. she is a prostitute so just pay her!! Thats what i did!!!!
    By the way heather please put the titty pic back on and remove your arse pic ........... for obvious reasons!!

The only poll that interests me is the one between my legs ........... and that is doing just fine!!

Paws for thought

Reviews

Default heather, paws, truce?

heather lol, changing the evidence eh?! you and paws, bury the hatchet, i have more issues with dick with his degrading opinions of women.

Reviews

Default Sorry to inform you but . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by silo View Post
    heather lol, changing the evidence eh?! you and paws, bury the hatchet, i have more issues with dick with his degrading opinions of women.
    You lost.
    And like a grown man can take a few insults on the chin, take the fact that you lost accept it, without simmering in impotent resentment- like the twat.

Or, as Amandidublin says - are you and the twat one and the same ?
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Default you just had to reply!

you just had to reply, once a sore loser always a sore loser! its getting to u isnt it?! hahahaha lol!

Reviews

Question How???

How could I possibly have a truce with a person that when offered help regarding hotels with nice rooms for photos replies with childish name calling??
    She has a big problem and I'm not it ................. there's no talking to those kind of people.

Silos didn't "lose" dickless ............. he just showed what I, and other intelligent posters, already know! That there are more idiots on this website, like you, than sensible people like me. These "polls" are pathetic anyway ............... i mean look how many people vote in them!! Its sad for anyone to take them seriously .......... which explains why they mean so much to people like you and west (the poll master!!).
    The difference is most of the idiots here are harmless whereas you have a sick diseased mind which is definately a danger to females. Put it this way, I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving someone with a thought process like yours alone with women & children and I don't say that lightly!!

Paws for thought
    Last edited by bigpaws; 30-05-07 at 16:10.

Reviews

Default Verdict

VERDICT ; the Twat lost, and he was exposed as using multiple names on the forum.
    Was actually conversing with himself on the thread at one point.

Well done Arminidublin, well spotted.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Reviews

Talking Love This!!!

So dickless now YOU believe I am actually your good friend west?!?!?!?!
    This is great ............ I could have lots of fun on here if people DO start believing that!!!! Here's hoping!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Paws for thought

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast