Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hes not me and im not him

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Don't we all, mate?
    why do we think its mr fussy then and do you think maybe he tried to make it look like me,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    can we not just beat him on nthe head wit sumtin, bundle him into the boot of my car and make him disappear
    I've been watching Dexter lately. I'm in the mood to do something like this.

why do we think its mr fussy then and do you think maybe he tried to make it look like me,
    We don't actually have any evidence to support this, I'm afraid.

Reviews

Anon thinks it's him. Which is strange for him to make such accusations as they got on so well. If it is MrF trying to frame you, you should take it as a compliment.

Reviews

No ulterior motives lads BTW, I actually do think it's him, just something doesn't sit right with me on this one, too many coincidences.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    No ulterior motives lads BTW, I actually do think it's him, just something doesn't sit right with me on this one, too many coincidences.
    like what..............................

Reviews

Do think it was dm40 reporting your posts? You racist bastard!

Reviews

like what..............................
    Well for a start all his reviews are dated after MrFussy's last review and there is only one lady that he reviewed which crosses paths with a lady MrF reviewed and coincidently she is the only lady he states he met before.

Reviews

Well for a start all his reviews are dated after MrFussy's last review and there is only one lady that he reviewed which crosses paths with a lady MrF reviewed and coincidently she is the only lady he states he met before.
    ok possible but not really enough to make a call if ask me,

do you lot reead all reviews or wat, i only ever read a review if im considering goin to the lady, havent even bothered looking at these dm ones, cant be fuckin arsed.

Reviews

ok possible but not really enough to make a call if ask me,

do you lot reead all reviews or wat, i only ever read a review if im considering goin to the lady, havent even bothered looking at these dm ones, cant be fuckin arsed.
    Same here bud, only read if I'm interested in the lady but if I see this type of thing then i'll have a look, especially if he is upsetting my bestist buddy WD-40, getting to piss MrF off for trying to fool us with a fake profile is just a bonus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast