Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women who talk too much

Blog Entries

Default Women who talk too much

Why is it that I always seem to attract women who never stop talking. In a quite recent relationship with a very lovely pretty sexy intelligent woman, I had to leave as I could not bear to listen any longer. I am not talking about nagging or anything like that I am talking about talk for the sake of talk from morning to night. I used to get up in the mornings nice and quietly to get ready for work and up bounces this chatty doll on the bed like some type of puppet proceeding to chatter on and on and on. I can remember at night pretending to be asleep when she came into the room rather than having to listen. The topic could be about anything from music to jam sandwiches and yes it's nice to have a chat and communicate but f**k on and on and on and on. At one stage I thought I was going to have a breakdown, if I were drinker I would have seriously hit the bottle big time. And yes that was the worst of all when she was drinking as her communication skills and speed of chat simply increased. I am raising this as it has not just been one woman but quite a few I have been with and yes I must be attracted to them in the first place but all that talk makes it simply not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Why is it that I always seem to attract women who never stop talking. In a quite recent relationship with a very lovely pretty sexy intelligent woman, I had to leave as I could not bear to listen any longer. I am not talking about nagging or anything like that I am talking about talk for the sake of talk from morning to night. I used to get up in the mornings nice and quietly to get ready for work and up bounces this chatty doll on the bed like some type of puppet proceeding to chatter on and on and on. I can remember at night pretending to be asleep when she came into the room rather than having to listen. The topic could be about anything from music to jam sandwiches and yes it's nice to have a chat and communicate but f**k on and on and on and on. At one stage I thought I was going to have a breakdown, if I were drinker I would have seriously hit the bottle big time. And yes that was the worst of all when she was drinking as her communication skills and speed of chat simply increased. I am raising this as it has not just been one woman but quite a few I have been with and yes I must be attracted to them in the first place but all that talk makes it simply not worth it.
    have to disagree I like to meet women who have a lot to say agree with everything she says build up her ego I find you'll have a better chance of your iron after the first night....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (21-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Careful mate, she could be WD-40's sister.

Of course there is one way to shut her up .

I don't mind listening to a woman talking, as long it's something interesting................ and she has big tits.
    Last edited by Forrest; 21-10-10 at 18:23.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Laughing my ass of over this post!!!!! I guess I won't be your girlfriend then.... I talk for Ireland.... most of the time anyway...
    I guess you need to get attracted to less chatty girls in the future. How long did this relationship last?
    Also take it as a positive, if she didn't feel comfortable with you, she wouldn't talk this much. She feels like she can tell you anything. Whit time she might talk less, you never know!
    good luck
    Dublin tbc , Belfast tbc, Cork tbc

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katxxx For This Useful Post:

hit the mute button ffs mate...then smile ...raise your eyebrow in a "i know what you mean" way .watch the telly and after it goes quiet reply with ...."im not sure about what you said ...maybe you could handle it better" and when she starts off again watch the telly.did i mention my wife talks for ireland?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Try this...................

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

benin (21-10-10), magicalman9357 (21-10-10)

Bless you!!!!!better talking then having silence..........
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Thanks for that and relationship lasted 6 years on and off. Still glad I left though lol

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Bless you!!!!!better talking then having silence..........
    silence can be golden at times

16. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    silence can be golden at times
    So can showers..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast