Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women who talk too much

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Why is it that I always seem to attract women who never stop talking. In a quite recent relationship with a very lovely pretty sexy intelligent woman, I had to leave as I could not bear to listen any longer. I am not talking about nagging or anything like that I am talking about talk for the sake of talk from morning to night. I used to get up in the mornings nice and quietly to get ready for work and up bounces this chatty doll on the bed like some type of puppet proceeding to chatter on and on and on. I can remember at night pretending to be asleep when she came into the room rather than having to listen. The topic could be about anything from music to jam sandwiches and yes it's nice to have a chat and communicate but f**k on and on and on and on. At one stage I thought I was going to have a breakdown, if I were drinker I would have seriously hit the bottle big time. And yes that was the worst of all when she was drinking as her communication skills and speed of chat simply increased. I am raising this as it has not just been one woman but quite a few I have been with and yes I must be attracted to them in the first place but all that talk makes it simply not worth it.
    That's a bad luck indeed..lol..Guys can be like this too.I've had a friend who wouldn't stop talking for hours,lovely guy,but I've had enough after 2 days my ears were sore

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aggie For This Useful Post:

benin (21-10-10), magicalman9357 (22-10-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12