Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this a joke? Hope so!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    There is no information Sam, just a vibe I get from the whole situation! I think it's obvious who I am referring to.
    Nothing gets past Anon!!

Okay, we have had a discussion and we have made a decision.

Any first time reviewer will always recieve a PM from one of the review mods asking them to verify the review with 5 days. Once they respond to the PM, we activate the review and attach a note saying something to the effect of ***first time reviewer*** (this can be seen on many reviews).

Rather than attach a note to the reviews, we will ensure that every review submitted on the first day will have this message attached to it.

Reviews

Nikky have a look at a thread i put yesterday about this farce,"what the hell is going on"AND when i put that up Eve review hadnt even being put up on EI,
    Dont you know he will be getting his reviewer badge next.LOL

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Nothing gets past Anon!!
    listen for fuck sake this the second time i have been accussed of being this other fucker, its not me ok, i dont know who he is or wat hes fuckin up to and i dont want to either,
    if some prick wants to sit at his computer writin fake reviews then good luck to him, but stop sayin he is me,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    listen for fuck sake this the second time i have been accussed of being this other fucker, its not me ok, i dont know who he is or wat hes fuckin up to and i dont want to either,
    if some prick wants to sit at his computer writin fake reviews then good luck to him, but stop sayin he is me,
    We know it's not you mate. Don't worry about it. Anon made a mistake and I think he's aware of it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Ya Anon has always held a grudge against you WD. Hates you even worse than that other guy. What was his name again??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    We know it's not you mate. Don't worry about it. Anon made a mistake and I think he's aware of it.
    I think the jury is still out on that one Sam

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I think the jury is still out on that one Sam
    Don't know whether he's MrF or not. But he comes across as an experianced reviewer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Don't know whether he's MrF or not. But he comes across as an experianced reviewer anyway.
    Well, theories can't determine this, I'm afraid.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, theories can't determine this, I'm afraid.
    Maybe there should be a limit on the reviews one can submit in one day? 10 reviews in a day is a bit of farce really.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast