Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mad Men

Blog Entries

Default Mad Men

Ok, before the resident feathers or manes get ruffled and think I am referring to them, I am in the process of watching the current hit TV show-Mad Men. Those ladies are so pristinely turned out, and the gents so delightfully chauvinistic, boyish, unemotional, cliquish, and good old boys clubish, that when compared to the way men behave now, I started to wonder, where did all that un-political correctness go?
    Come on guys remember when men where men, and farted with impunity? Do you wish and long for the good old days? Or tell us what it was like growing up during a time when boys ruled? Compare and contrast it with how men are expected to behave now. This should be fun.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

I didn't have that in my life, my mother was a strong lady that threated us all fairly but expected more from the boys as far as chores were concerned, she was clearly the boss in the house but never undermined my father, more manipulated him (in a good way). He was/is a great man who never let us go without even if it meant him working 24/7 to do it.
    Is farting, burping and scratching our balls really a sign of a man or is it a strong persona that is willing to make and take hard decisions and his ideals are to care for the ones he loves even when they are quite capable of taking care of themselves.
    I hate when ladies sometimes feel the need to be equal and pay there way when out, I know you are equal, I know you can pay for your own drink and open your own door but let me have the honour of doing it for you and BTW, if you fart in public let me lesson your embarrassment, take the blame and apologise instead of you..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (21-10-10), Violette (21-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I didn't have that in my life, my mother was a strong lady that threated us all fairly but expected more from the boys as far as chores were concerned, she was clearly the boss in the house but never undermined my father, more manipulated him (in a good way). He was/is a great man who never let us go without even if it meant him working 24/7 to do it.
    Is farting, burping and scratching our balls really a sign of a man or is it a strong persona that is willing to make and take hard decisions and his ideals are to care for the ones he loves even when they are quite capable of taking care of themselves.
    I hate when ladies sometimes feel the need to be equal and pay there way when out, I know you are equal, I know you can pay for your own drink and open your own door but let me have the honour of doing it for you and BTW, if you fart in public let me lesson your embarrassment, take the blame and apologise instead of you..
    I must agree with you. I really do prefer being taken out and looked after. Bugger this equality rubbish, I only want that when it suits me. I think the emasculation of men in Society has gone too far.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Nicole (21-10-10), Violette (21-10-10)

Blog Entries

I love being taken out and fussed. I mean FFS, I don't generally have a problem with sensitive men, but some of this is being taken too damn far. When he starts having more products in the bathroom than me, I do have to question the balance of roles.
    Now don't misunderstand me, I want my man sweet smelling, clean and groomed. But not necessarily, plucked, waxed, coiffed, bleached, buffed, manied, pedied, and concealed. That is taking the biscuit and my Mac makeup.
    Last edited by Violette; 21-10-10 at 09:43.

❤❤❤❤

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (21-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I love being taken out and fussed. I mean FFS, I don't generally have a problem with sensitive men, but some of this is being taken too damn far. When he starts having more products in the bathroom than me, I do have to question the balance of roles.
    Now don't misunderstand me, I want my man sweet smelling, clean and groomed. But not necessarily, plucked, waxed, coiffed, bleached, buffed, manied, pedied, and concealed. That is taking the biscuit and my Mac makeup.
    I have also noticed a different urge in men of today..they want to talk about things. They want to analyse me. They want to analyse our relationship. Nooooooooooo! I am so fine with the basics.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Don't you love the clothes in Mad Men. I mean, in particular, the women!! When they're getting down to it the men have all that lace and garters to entice them and arouse them! A lot of the women are strong and know how to use their attributes very well to get ahead!!
    PS I love the drinks cabinets in the offices which are used often!!

Blog Entries

I still fart with impunity. Just look at some of my blogs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jggy2003 View Post
    Don't you love the clothes in Mad Men. I mean, in particular, the women!! When they're getting down to it the men have all that lace and garters to entice them and arouse them! A lot of the women are strong and know how to use their attributes very well to get ahead!!
    PS I love the drinks cabinets in the offices which are used often!!
    Oh god I love the clothes, the hair the make up, when women dressed to take the garbage out. Oh and the hair cuts of the men, so suave. Ummmmm

❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I have also noticed a different urge in men of today..they want to talk about things. They want to analyse me. They want to analyse our relationship. Nooooooooooo! I am so fine with the basics.
    Sweet mother of god, I fucking hate this! Talk, no sweetheart, you listen I talk! End of! This isn't a democracy, this is a monarchy and I am the Queen!

The other thing I hate, is when they want to get all romantic and make love! Just fuck me and role over please, I have had a tiring day sucking cock and want to go to sleep now. I might be unique in this.
    Last edited by Violette; 21-10-10 at 10:21.

❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Ah yes, the pretty boy syndrome, hasn't really caught on in Ireland yet but it is creeping in, I blame the mothers and fathers, they had it hard so they are over compensating and mollycoddling their kids to a point where if they had to do a hard days work they'd be running to the beauticians to fix their nails afterwords..

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast