Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dear ireland ..fuck off..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    angry you need...ok i can help...if you were any fuckin good at your job she would still have her job

its complete bollix just do your best mate ..and dont get down about it...stay insane lol
    your fired, clean out your desk, see rodger in accounting ,and ffs pick up that litter tray on your way out
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Guess I should post this in here. I really do not know how to describe this absolute fucking moron without getting high blod pressure. It is not easy to live on a basic salary of 65k.

Senator: It

Now this is the average gross salary in Ireland in 2009, as per OECD, less than 40.
    Taxing Wages: Country note for Ireland

What planet does these fuckers live on? No wonder Ireland is financially fucked.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (27-10-10)

Reviews

Were after bottoming out this year but next year things will pick up. Won't get worse anyway. Chin up.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    Were after bottoming out this year but next year things will pick up. Won't get worse anyway. Chin up.
    Says who? The same bankers and analysts that saw this coming from a mile off? Oh that is right, they didn't. They didn't have a clue, just like they don't have now. It hasn't even remotely close hit bottom yet. I'm sorry to say.

Edit: This isn't a dig at you mate, unless you are one of the above bankers and analysts, in that case, yes this is also a dig at you.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 26-10-10 at 21:34.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (26-10-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Says who? The same bankers and analysts that saw this coming from a mile off? Oh that is right, they didn't. They didn't have a clue, just like they don't have now. It hasn't even remotely close hit bottom yet. I'm sorry to say.

Edit: This isn't a dig at you mate, unless you are one of the above bankers and analysts, in that case, yes this is also a dig at you.
    cheer up corkpunter have a read of these two articles:

UK is fooked 1
    UK is fooked 2

we go on about our problems too much over here, friends of mine in the UK know life is shit but they just keep plugging away and look out for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    If he actually came out and said that......I would vote for him.
    there's a twisted logic there somewhere...!

dom

Reviews

Fifteen billion over four years, with "front-loading"?

Fucksake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12