Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Bunnies of Ireland Recruitment Officer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default Bunnies of Ireland Recruitment Officer

    Give this man some credit . Everyone of the ladies that is advertised offers Anal Sex. And speaking as someone that has a penchant for a bit of greek , well done you sir. (sarcasm expressed )
    Last edited by An don; 20-10-10 at 23:08.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (20-10-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Give this man some credit . Everyone of the ladies that is advertised offers Anal Sex. An speaking as someone that has a penchant for a bit of greek , well done you sir. (sarcasm expressed )

    have you tried the yellow tablets?
    i found them good

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    im strictly a blue pill man

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    im strictly a blue pill man
    some of us dont need them

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    some of us dont need them
    stop trying to take my thread of topic you you you amadan(put fada over second a ) you lol
    Last edited by An don; 20-10-10 at 23:12.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    stop trying to take my thread of topic you you you amadan(put fada over second a ) you lol
    id try the yellow and green ones lol

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    An don (20-10-10)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    stop trying to take my thread of topic you you you amadan(put fada over second a ) you lol
    Amádan ......
    Last edited by 69patrick69; 20-10-10 at 23:43.


  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    I'd love to know who does Bunnies recruiting too! Such an influx of beauties from all corners of the globe, the majority published pornstars and all under 22. Well played.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    allsorts (21-10-10), hd7055 (20-10-10)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I'd love to know who does Bunnies recruiting too! Such an influx of beauties from all corners of the globe, the majority published pornstars and all under 22. Well played.
    Unfortunately Miss chambers , its whats know as a scam . Now most sane reasonable people can see this but the people who take the adverts here cant . But its been that way here for years and i cant see it changing soon. But unfortunately it stops genuine independents touring.
    Last edited by An don; 20-10-10 at 23:47.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Unfortunately Miss chambers , its whats know as a scam . Now most sane reasonable people can see this but the people who take the adverts here cant . But its been that way here for years and i cant see it changing soon. But unfortunately it stops genuine independents touring.
    Why advertise 1 lady for €350 / month when you can advertise 2 with 5 different profiles each using fake pics on 8 of them for €750
    Last edited by anon361; 20-10-10 at 23:51.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    An don (20-10-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •