Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Ghost stories?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,647
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Ghost stories?

    Since it's so close to Halloween I was wondering if anybody had any good 'Ghost' stories? I'm partial to 'haunted houses, but have only been in one, didn't see any ghosts, but just felt one of their presence on the way to the loo in a house in San Francisco years back , and was later told the house was, in fact haunted.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (21-10-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Since it's so close to Halloween I was wondering if anybody had any good 'Ghost' stories? I'm partial to 'haunted houses, but have only been in one, didn't see any ghosts, but just felt one of their presence on the way to the loo in a house in San Francisco years back , and was later told the house was, in fact haunted.
    Really? I never experienced anything like this but I heard some other people that have.
    How did you feel them, did it get cold all of a sudden, did you actually hear or see something, how was it like?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,366
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Since it's so close to Halloween I was wondering if anybody had any good 'Ghost' stories? I'm partial to 'haunted houses, but have only been in one, didn't see any ghosts, but just felt one of their presence on the way to the loo in a house in San Francisco years back , and was later told the house was, in fact haunted.
    Never experienced anything myself but I used to work with a guy who swore that his house was haunted by his fathers ghost.
    The Truth is out there.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,647
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Really? I never experienced anything like this but I heard some other people that have.
    How did you feel them, did it get cold all of a sudden, did you actually hear or see something, how was it like?

    I had to pass through a pantry on the way to the loo in one of those old Victoria houses that San Francisco is famous for, and thought I felt someone there in the pantry, but there wasn't anyone, just the presence that someone was there.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,647
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I knew of a Russian girl whose sister rented a house on North Circular Rd. in Dublin that was haunted by an elderly woman; this woman would brush pass people leaving cold chills and even appeared to tell the Russian girl's sister to take off her jewelry in which had been left in the house by her husband, My friend's sister stayed in the house because it was so cheap, but eventually the old lady got the best of the family and they moved

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,576
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    haunted by an elderly woman; this woman would brush pass people leaving cold chills a
    Thats no ghost. I have an aunt like that. Leaves cold chills when she walks past and improves a persons walking or sprinting ability too.

    she is barred from Westville,
    Westside.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,576
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I had to pass through a pantry on the way to the loo in one of those old Victoria houses that San Francisco is famous for, and thought I felt someone there in the pantry, but there wasn't anyone, just the presence that someone was there.
    Your just drumming for business ar the tarot reading. Recession and all of that.

    Is your house haunted?
    Feel like you have a week to live?
    Call anita for free quotations.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    TiffanyTees (21-10-10)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,647
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Your just drumming for business ar the tarot reading. Recession and all of that.

    Is your house haunted?
    Feel like you have a week to live?
    Call anita for free quotations.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.
    I've done all my homework and was reading an article on 'Haunted houses' and wanted to hear more. And please don't make fun of the Tarot because it works; I was deciding to go somewhere and work this past weekend, and did a Tarot reading on myself; I used the 'Celtic cross' spread and the card positioned on 'outcome' was three of coins reversed., now the three of coins usually means something to do with work, but reversed it means blocked energy, like 'writers' block, so I didn't go anywhere, and just as well because the credit on my phone ran out and when I tried to get more credit T-Mobile's system was down until the next day. Moral of the story the Tarot saved me a lot of travel time, hotel cost, and the feeling of being stressed and pissed off
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 20-10-10 at 21:17.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,576
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I've done all my homework and was reading an article on 'Haunted houses' and wanted to hear more. And please don't make fun of the Tarot because it works; I was deciding to go somewhere and work this past weekend, and did a Tarot reading on myself; I used the 'Celtic cross' spread and the card positioned on 'outcome' was three of coins reversed., now the three of coins usually means something to do with work, but reversed it means blocked energy, like 'writers' block, so I didn't go anywhere, and just as well because the credit on my phone ran out and when I tried to get more credit T-Mobile's system was down until the next day. Moral of the story the Tarot saved me a lot of traveling time, hotel cost, and the feeling of being stressed and pissed off
    I keep confusing tarot reading with fortune telling. I went out with a girl that went to fortune tellers alot before. I dropped her out to the hosue that the teller lived once and waited outside for her to come back out and guess what. Listen to this bullshit.

    "she is unreal. She was even able to describe you to me????????????????????????". Of course she could ffs.She saw me outside waiting. Whats wrong with these ppl. you know id make a brilliant fortune teller. I could predict a person will be short 100 euros there and then. All spooky stuff. Uhmmmmmmmm says the fortune teller. She tells you what your driving. forget the fact thats its parked in her driveway. Or better still, you will come upon some money some day. Yeah its called working. Or the best one of all. You will split up with your partner. No fuckin wonder. She caused the bloody split up.

    I take my chances and the hell with hairy fairy stuff. If jesus knows my role then he knows my role.

    beats me,
    Westside.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,647
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I keep confusing tarot reading with fortune telling. I went out with a girl that went to fortune tellers alot before. I dropped her out to the hosue that the teller lived once and waited outside for her to come back out and guess what. Listen to this bullshit.

    "she is unreal. She was even able to describe you to me????????????????????????". Of course she could ffs.She saw me outside waiting. Whats wrong with these ppl. you know id make a brilliant fortune teller. I could predict a person will be short 100 euros there and then. All spooky stuff. Uhmmmmmmmm says the fortune teller. She tells you what your driving. forget the fact thats its parked in her driveway. Or better still, you will come upon some money some day. Yeah its called working. Or the best one of all. You will split up with your partner. No fuckin wonder. She caused the bloody split up.

    I take my chances and the hell with hairy fairy stuff. If jesus knows my role then he knows my role.

    beats me,
    Westside.

    Of course there's some bullshitters out there, but there are some people who can really read the 'cards' I don't know how many women who'd come for work, and I'd read their cards, and if I couldn't get a reading off the cards that usually meant that person wasn't telling the truth about them; several women would be sitting around in a group, and if I said ''I couldn't read the cards', we'd all look at each other because we'd know what that meant; I've had a girl once pick up the cards before I could finish reading them, and afterwards her friend told me why: I was spot on, and that the girl couldn't handle the truth. But usually it's older ladies that make the best Tarot readers-it takes years to learn the 'true' meanings of the cards, there's some cards I don't know the 'true' meaning of, the books tell you, but after awhile you know there's another meaning that ''out of the blue'' will eventually come to you

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •