Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A few ppl will be shitting themselves.

Blog Entries

Default A few ppl will be shitting themselves.

An Aussie living in Ireland has put up an 10,000 euro reward for info leading to the person who took a Kangaroo and let it loose at the disco. Thats a lot of shiney stuff to resist. Reckon its only a matter of time before someone who was there will string that bastard that did this up.

well done to that Aussie,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 22-10-10 at 12:49.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Aaron (22-10-10), jacksparrow2010 (22-10-10)

Blog Entries

Guess he will be jumping with joy when they find the person responsible

Reviews

Bloody hilarious seeing as they eat them in their bloody meat pies..
    You see them in every corner shop, Beef and mushroom, steak and kidney, chicken and veg and then at the end of the list Meat Pie, they can't say what meat, just meat

Ten K for a kangaroo? They all look the same, for one thing. For another that is a shocking waste of money for what are essentially road kill in Australia. I expect if it was a lost Aborigine there wouldn't be reward.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

dancarter (22-10-10)

it was a wallabie by the way not a kangaroo...and fair play to the lad with the reward money...how can anyone be so cruel to an innocent defencless animal..i hope they do catch the moron

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (22-10-10), Alyssa Jenkins (22-10-10), madjack (22-10-10), mature abby (22-10-10)

Blog Entries

Totally agree with you in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ten K for a kangaroo? They all look the same, for one thing. For another that is a shocking waste of money for what are essentially road kill in Australia. I expect if it was a lost Aborigine there wouldn't be reward.
    the chances of someone bringing a lost aborigine to a party and setting him loose were a bit thin lucy ..it was cruel full stop.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    the chances of someone bringing a lost aborigine to a party and setting him loose were a bit thin lucy ..it was cruel full stop.
    Then speak to the OP, Benny. It said Kangaroo, not Wallaby. As they are a protected species that is a little different.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Then speak to the OP, Benny. It said Kangaroo, not Wallaby. As they are a protected species that is a little different.
    the op was only saying what some dim wit wrote on a newspaper...either way it was wrong lucy ..i cant see how anyone would enjoy making a defencless animal stressed to the point he may have died(not sure if he did nobody seems to know) and just cause kangaroos are road kill back in aus that does not make it right

ill get off my high horse now...sorry but animal cruelty really gets to me

13. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

dark-knight (22-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Bloody hilarious seeing as they eat them in their bloody meat pies..
    You see them in every corner shop, Beef and mushroom, steak and kidney, chicken and veg and then at the end of the list Meat Pie, they can't say what meat, just meat
    i eat steak..and yet never considered bringing a cow to a party(pun is to easy i wont make it) and setting her loose ...it was wrong and stupid

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast