Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cop the F**K on!!

Reviews

Default Cop the F**K on!!

I'm getting sick to death with all the biggots and closet racists on this forum, do you even know what a racist is? Just because a person makes an observation about a certain demographic be it age, sex, colour or nationality does not make him a racist.

At worst he may be ill informed or he could be accused of generalising but racist, NO!!
    It's amazing how racism works both ways yet it is only one side that gets offended.

Cop On and loose the BS perception that everything is about race!!

Whats up Anon, whos upset u today?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Whats up Anon, whos upset u today?
    I'm the most level headed guy you could meet when it comes to us all sharing this planet united, I couldn't give a feck about the colour of your skin or your nationality, all I care about is you as a human being but lately I have been branded as a bit of a racist by some very small minded, tunnel visioned people whom I would consider the racists for seeing racism where there is none intended.. Just a bit annoyed that one can't even mention male or female around here without the fear of being branded a sexist yet alone a racist

Any chance of a hug??

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm the most level headed guy you could meet when it comes to us all sharing this planet united, I couldn't give a feck about the colour of your skin or your nationality, all I care about is you as a human being but lately I have been branded as a bit of a racist by some very small minded, tunnel visioned people whom I would consider the racists for seeing racism where there is none intended.. Just a bit annoyed that one can't even mention male or female around here without the fear of being branded a sexist yet alone a racist

Any chance of a hug??
    here is a big group one anon, i know it gets frustrating, and there are always those who will wind u up when they know something gets to you. Try and let it go over ur head :-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post

Any chance of a hug??
    This shouldnt trouble a person. Who cares what others think? I have being branded all sorts of stuff here and could care less what im branded as. Ppl can brand me all they want. I am actually worse in real life when it comes to others thinking of me.Not important to me.

it wont change me though,
    Westside.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

anon361 (20-10-10)

A message for all racist ppl.....

Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

Default Totally agree.

Cant we all get along? We are all gods children and he loves wondrous diversity!

Unless you are talking about DUBS. Then fire away! Ignorant cretins!!!

Any chance of a hug??

Hope will make ya feel better.............
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post

Unless you are talking about DUBS. Then fire away! Ignorant cretins!!!
    I dont think you can say something like that about a minority disadvantaged group lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    I dont think you can say something like that about a minority disadvantaged group lol
    Yes deprived of Sam yet again HAHA.
    But I am being unfair they are a wonderful tribe with a few unique customs!
    (Like marsupial swinging at birthday parties).
    Now I know they will complain about this post so the best thing to do is!

"Goodafternoon to you! And welcome tooo Liiiveliine!"
    "Joe those fecking culchies are at it again!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast