Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will Rooney go???

The only thing I really would love to know is why? Why does he want to go?

You can’t say its because of a row he’s had with Fergie over the past few weeks because Fergie said he turned down the new contract and said he wanted to go as far back as the beginning of August.

Strangely Sir Alex has been giving more info about this situation than I can ever remember him giving in any other difficult situation the club has faced before, but the only thing he hasn’t said is why he wants to leave?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    The only thing I really would love to know is why? Why does he want to go?

You can’t say its because of a row he’s had with Fergie over the past few weeks because Fergie said he turned down the new contract and said he wanted to go as far back as the beginning of August.

Strangely Sir Alex has been giving more info about this situation than I can ever remember him giving in any other difficult situation the club has faced before, but the only thing he hasn’t said is why he wants to leave?
    Money? Something tells me that whatever team he ends up with will be paying him more. Footballers = Greedy Mofo's.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

samlad (20-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Money? Something tells me that whatever team he ends up with will be paying him more. Footballers = Greedy Mofo's.
    Football's not a sport anymore... it's a business.

to be exact agents are greedy...footballers are easy led..and a bit dim as a rule

honestly will rooneys life change if he earns 150k at united or 170k somewhere else per week?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    [/COLOR][/B]

to be exact agents are greedy...footballers are easy led..and a bit dim as a rule

honestly will rooneys life change if he earns 150k at united or 170k somewhere else per week?
    I dunno, every now and then I'll hear some douchebag football player complaining about something like a wage increase like that one. Are they complaining on behalf of their agent then?

I dunno, every now and then I'll hear some douchebag football player complaining about something like a wage increase like that one. Are they complaining on behalf of their agent then?
    your hearing the puppet speak what the agent tells him to say

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Rayden (20-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    your hearing the puppet speak what the agent tells him to say
    Ahh, so it is the agents that have ruined football. The bastards!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

benin (20-10-10)

Reviews

Football fans make me laugh. United fans are saying he's leaving because he's greedy. Ah.....didn't hear you complain about his greed when he joined. What goes around comes around and such.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

Rayden (20-10-10)

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Football fans make me laugh. United fans are saying he's leaving because he's greedy. Ah.....didn't hear you complain about his greed when he joined. What goes around comes around and such.
    Mmn... I think you are all forgetting that behind evey sucessful man is a S T R O N G woman and in light of Shrek's extra Marital romps, I would not be at all surprised if it's her that has him held to ransom....maybe she thinks that its the only way to get away from the wanna be wags who will do anyting to bed a footballer, and the paps who are there to catch him out again......after all, if you look at Becks, thats exactly what he did after being caught with his Calvins down!

Reviews

God I hope not. She's a right minger altogether.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast