Thread: Fleece Pink Pyjamas

Blog Entries

Default Fleece Pink Pyjamas

Can't sleep for some reason and think I know why. My partner returned home yesterday afternoon from the shops and after a while came into the bedroom wearing a pair of 'fleece pink pyjamas'. Now I am not one to complain but I thought I was being greeted by a Yeti or something like that as these pyjamas are like something out of a horror movie.

Is it just me or do other people find these things so un sexy?

Blog Entries

Apparently you don't find them sexy, which might be the whole point. Has she always slept in pajamas? Or was it something more sexy before the years/months went by? If it was something more sexier, then the message is clear. But don't worry, you have come to the right place to sort that problem.
    Or the poor lass my be cold, Irish houses are not known for their over abundance of heat, with the damn CH being placed as far away as possible for any point in the room where it can actually be beneficial. The most anemic heaters I have ever come across, and after remembering some of the tombs I have visited on outcalls, I would wear yeti clothing to the appointment!
    Last edited by Violette; 20-10-10 at 06:06.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (20-10-10)

Blog Entries

Will most definitely come to see you as soon as possible. Yes could be something to do with the temperature

Blog Entries

Wink

If you want the dreaded fleece pjs gone, keep that room like a sauna, she will come to bed in the easier accessible undies, you know the ones you just have to move to the side. Win-win for everyone.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Can't sleep for some reason and think I know why. My partner returned home yesterday afternoon from the shops and after a while came into the bedroom wearing a pair of 'fleece pink pyjamas'. Now I am not one to complain but I thought I was being greeted by a Yeti or something like that as these pyjamas are like something out of a horror movie.

Is it just me or do other people find these things so un sexy?
    Christ you have some issues lately. Neighbours from hell, your partner dressing like a sheep. What next? A Santa robbing your car Xmas day?

Shave your head and look to the Buddha,
    Westside.

PS if you cant make sense of this post not to worry. I cant either.

Reviews

When she starts wearing them to Tesco its time to change the locks!

And Irish girls wonder why we are so attracted to the foreign girls

well as other girl said above could be with the room been cold........now if i was in a cold room then u could beat me up ad i would not come in sexy outfit but in jumper..................also if you have a partner that over the night will take you all the duvet then i do not blame the poor girls getting them pijamas.....something must keep her warm if not the heating or the consideration of her partner.........
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...