Thread: Must have good Vibrations !!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Must have good Vibrations !!

Eroscillator ® - The only vibrator ever recommended by Dr. Ruth Westheimer - Official website

Tiffs recomendation A must have toy for good vibrations

Men and women just love it and the attachments .

I even have one converted into the cigerrette lighter of my car " Orgasms will travel " lol

which makes Tiff a very happy bunny and always smiling

love n licks Tiff ( oYo )Xx

Eroscillator ® - The only vibrator ever recommended by Dr. Ruth Westheimer - Official website

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Ruth Westheimer? A little old Jewish lady going on about blowjobs, and you know she doesn't eat pork!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (18-10-10)

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post

Tiffs recomendation A must have toy for good vibrations

Men and women just love it and the attachments .

I even have one converted into the cigerrette lighter of my car " Orgasms will travel " lol

which makes Tiff a very happy bunny and always smiling

love n licks Tiff ( oYo )Xx

Tiff? You always crack me up with your humour darling......bet you are a great laugh to party with girl!!

I remember Dr Ruth......she was big in the 80's and always shocked the presenters......"Hello dis is Docteur Rooth......so you are unable to hold yoor erreccttioion"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to English Milly Masseuse For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (18-10-10)

Blog Entries

I loved Dr. Ruth. Her matter-of-fact way of discussing sex was fantastic. A friend of mine compared me to her, in that I just have a way of discussing the most bizarre perversions in a normal straight forward way. Fisting anyone?

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    I loved Dr. Ruth. Her matter-of-fact way of discussing sex was fantastic. A friend of mine compared me to her, in that I just have a way of discussing the most bizarre perversions in a normal straight forward way. Fisting anyone?
    god i have to see you soon, you have been on my to do list for way too long now
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    [/B]

Tiff? You always crack me up with your humour darling......bet you are a great laugh to party with girl!!

I remember Dr Ruth......she was big in the 80's and always shocked the presenters......"Hello dis is Docteur Rooth......so you are unable to hold yoor erreccttioion"
    I sure am bustybronte as my gents and friends know. Tiff loves it when she puts a smile on folks faces its HEALTHY

Licks Tiff ( oYo )

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.