Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Prats for the price of 1

Reviews

Default 3 Prats for the price of 1

Demonte and silo have the same IP Address as the Twat.

He pretends he is 2 other posters, so as to give himself support, and to talk to himself.

Other posters take note of this.
    Last edited by Dick Spunk; 31-05-07 at 21:16.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Tragic....

Reviews

Talking Funny

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Demonte and silo have the same IP Address as the prat.

He pretends he is 2 other posters, so as to give himself support, and to talk to himself.

I suppose we ALL go the Iveagh Gym as well ................. didn't I see you there???
    By the way armanidublin also included west in his accusations of us all being the same poster ........... why did you leave him out??
    Don't worry dickless I don't actually expect an answer from you on this ........................

The one & only,
    BIG paws

Reviews

Cool Revelation!!

It has just come to my attention that dickless has the same IP address as west and funtimes!!!! Naughty naughty boy dickless/west/funtimes!!!!!!!

Oh and isn't it kind of suspicious how dickless decided to lump together the posters that don't agree with him and say they are the same person ............. something that he himself IS actually guilty of!!!!!!

Nice try dickless ............. and thank you to the young lady who revealed this information to me, you know who you are XX

Paws for thought

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    Demonte and silo have the same IP Address as the Twat.

if you are sure of your accusation then "swear on your mother's life and bet €1000 euros that delmonte, paws, west and silo are the same!" (fk sake! now delmonte is included in the list lol!, soon the whole forum members will be accused of being the same person by Stupid Dick and Stupid Armanidub! hahahaha!

and where the fk do you go to see the same IP address?

Is there only one poster here speaking to himself day in and day out with a multiple split personality
    Signed ????
    Oh shit I don't know which one of us I am at the moment...

Smile I am also................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by delmonte View Post
    Is there only one poster here speaking to himself day in and day out with a multiple split personality
    Signed ????
    Oh shit I don't know which one of us I am at the moment...
    The Sweetie, yes im Jayne, ~Patricia, you and just about everyone that comes here. Such is the diverse talent of the Westerly One.

Im Shit Hot,
    Westside.

Will ye all just shut the fuck up and get a life....stop wasting real punter's time clogging up this board.

Reviews

Red face Reason

It easier for dickless to believe that anyone who doesn't agree with him must be the same person because god forbid he would have to face reality and accept that his opinions are not the norm for sane decent honest people .............. and of course heather is just bitter because she realises that she has reached her sell-by-date and just can't manage to satisfy punters anymore.
    Very very sad for both of them ............

Paws for thought

Reviews

Default Predictable . . . .

As expected, when the embarrassing truth comes out the Twat immediately appears with the usual demented reply, then next, the mulitiple "charactors" each make their appearances, Result- the same Twat.
    Predictable.

Heather - the Twat couldnt overcome you by himself, so he invents his imaginary charactors to help him do it, and still all "3" of them cant do it.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast