Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: name the horror movie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default name the horror movie

    a thousand kisses deep..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere..anywhere..nowhere...
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Looking at it quickly I can see the hitcher and the ring

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    I love my horror movies, but cant identify any of them! How bad is that lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    halloween and the ring are the only ones that i know and i also love my horror movies...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark City?
    3. The Things That Wouldn't Stay Dead
    5. Ringu
    6. The Omen
    7. A Nightmare On Elm Street Part Something
    8. The Hitcher?
    9. The Blob That Came From Spaaaaaaace
    10. Scream

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    1. Carrie
    2. Dark City?
    3. The Things That Wouldn't Stay Dead
    5. Ringu
    6. The Omen
    7. A Nightmare On Elm Street Part Something
    8. The Hitcher?
    9. The Blob That Came From Spaaaaaaace

    10. Scream


    well done so far,
    1 carrie,5,ring..(2.halloween)
    6the omen,7.nightmare on elm st,8.the hitcher,9.the blob,10.scream
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 18-10-10 at 16:07. Reason: harry got halloween
    a thousand kisses deep..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    halloween and the ring are the only ones that i know and i also love my horror movies...
    correct,halloween,and the ring
    a thousand kisses deep..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder View Post
    Looking at it quickly I can see the hitcher and the ring

    correct,........................................
    a thousand kisses deep..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •