Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neighbours from Hell

Blog Entries

Default Neighbours from Hell

I think I must have the worst neighbours you can imagine. They wait until it's dark and throw bags of rubbish into my garden have thrown glass into the rear of the house have damaged my car with a bottle and are so two faced they have the cheek to smile and say hello when I see them. Came to the stage I had to contact council environmental health and police but that was a waste of time and just keeps happening. The guy from the council said I should throw the rubbish back but knowing my luck I will end up in court for doing that so not very good advice. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    I think I must have the worst neighbours you can imagine. They wait until it's dark and throw bags of rubbish into my garden have thrown glass into the rear of the house have damaged my car with a bottle and are so two faced they have the cheek to smile and say hello when I see them. Came to the stage I had to contact council environmental health and police but that was a waste of time and just keeps happening. The guy from the council said I should throw the rubbish back but knowing my luck I will end up in court for doing that so not very good advice. Any suggestions?
    I thought that the council had the power to take action as this is a case of littering. If any of their rubbish included discarded letters etc that had their details(name/address) on it the council has to act on it and impose fines.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (17-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

As I can only make suggestions that are legal, all you can do is gather evidence. Some very handy cctv cameras out there these days. Some even have motion sensors and NV. There's the old thing of going thru the rubbish to find stuff with name and address on it. The more evidence you have the better.
    There's alot of illegal dumping around here too, but thank God my car hasn't being vandalised in a couple of years. Great isn't it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

The problem is in proving it. Whilst I have actually hear their windows and doors closing after the incidents and have tried to record them on camera they are very sneaky and wait until it's pitch black and then start off. It's becoming a real nightmare as I can't get the evidence I need. Have even tried looking through the bags of rubbush for evidence but it's soup veg and potato peelings so no prints etc. I would not mind but I have done nothing at all against them.

Blog Entries

cctv is the only way to tackle that problem, it's an awful situation to be in but if the council isn't willing to help this is your only option

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

The problem is in proving it. Whilst I have actually hear their windows and doors closing after the incidents and have tried to record them on camera they are very sneaky and wait until it's pitch black and then start off. It's becoming a real nightmare as I can't get the evidence I need. Have even tried looking through the bags of rubbush for evidence but it's soup veg and potato peelings so no prints etc. I would not mind but I have done nothing at all against them.
    make sure you get night vision on your cctv cameras

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    cctv is the only way to tackle that problem, it's an awful situation to be in but if the council isn't willing to help this is your only option
    Shoot first ask questions later not an option?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Like others have said, best thing is CCTV. I have used this site for a lot of stuff and found them very good and reasonably priced, based up north so delivery is usually next day. Get a kit and it's pretty much DIY and not rocket science..

CCTV cameras

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You should lodge an official complaint in writing. Then, if you get really fed up and resort to dumping the rubbish back in their garden, you have evidence of provocation.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Thanks very much and that's exactly what I will do

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast