Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me Myself & I

Default Me Myself & I

When it all comes down to it all people care about is themselves and themselves only I do believe that....

Reviews

I would agree that most people will look out for themselves first but I don't agree everybody would walk across people to do it..

Blog Entries

Great Quotes of Humanity -

"Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are." Muhammad Ali

"Most of the fundamental ideas of science are essentially simple, and may, as a rule, be expressed in a language comprehensible to everyone." - Albert Einstein

"By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, journalism keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community." - Oscar Wilde

"Our necessities never equal our wants." - Benjamin Franklin

"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." - Winston Churchill

"The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has." - Confucius

"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it." - Mark Twain

"The fashion of the world is to avoid cost, and you encounter it." - William Shakespeare

"When it all comes down to it all people care about is themselves and themselves only I do believe that...." Experienced Punter Esq

"The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between." - Mother Teresa

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King

"Consciously or unconsciously, everyone of us does render some service or another. If we cultivate the habit of doing this service deliberately, our desire for service will steadily grow stronger, and it will make not only for our own happiness, but that of the world at large." - Mahatma Gandhi

"Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another." - Nelson Mandela

"The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object." - Thomas Jefferson

"A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have." - Abraham Lincoln

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 18-10-10 at 15:16.

Blog Entries

I've always liked how the Italians deal with their follow man, in order to buzz on life they need people to buzz off off, and vice versa
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 18-10-10 at 15:42.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    When it all comes down to it all people care about is themselves and themselves only I do believe that....
    Uh oh.... did you get dumped, ExP?

(Someone ring the Clarion and tell them to lock up the roof access door!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Uh oh.... did you get dumped, ExP?

(Someone ring the Clarion and tell them to lock up the roof access door!)
    ya gone good luck all the best I didn't see her as a future wife or anything but a few weeks is a bit demeaning worked in her families fish business always a smell of fish of her anyway
    fuckin awful

Blog Entries

ya gone good luck all the best I didn't see her as a future wife or anything but a few weeks is a bit demeaning worked in her families fish business always a smell of fish of her anyway
    fuckin awful

She was a right mullet Ex P eh?

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thread is QFT.

It's human nature to always do and say things that make themselves better. It's a fact.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries

On a more serious note though if you are waiting for someone to really care long and hard about you ,then you'll be waiting a fairly long time in todays world. Same goes for anyone.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 18-10-10 at 17:10.

tell u this much if people were really honest with themselves they wouldnt have to look too far within either, theyd admit that my statement describes them there are rare exceptions..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast