Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat room.

Reviews

Default Chat room.

It fecking annoys me the way some people go into the chat room and say or write absolutely nothing.
    I mean wtf is the purpose of going in there if you can't be arsed to chat.
    I'm not talking about the people that enter and then get distracted for a few minutes i'm talking about the people that go , get timed out , then log back in again and still say sweet FA
    FFS either shit or get off the pot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mr maxi For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (15-10-10)

Blog Entries

I guess some people may be shy at first just like in real life when they enter a room and are not sure what to say or do. I have been in chat a few times and have experienced similar situations to yourself when some people start a conversation and then go in the middle of it and others who simply like to watch or observe. Not sure what the answer to this one is but I guess with us all being different some are more communicative than others.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    It fecking annoys me the way some people go into the chat room and say or write absolutely nothing.
    I mean wtf is the purpose of going in there if you can't be arsed to chat.
    I'm not talking about the people that enter and then get distracted for a few minutes i'm talking about the people that go , get timed out , then log back in again and still say sweet FA
    They dont log out when they leave the chat so they are stilll in there. Say im in chat and i go to the forums, unless i have logged out of chat ,im still in there visible.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Yes that can be annoying especially if you ask a question and are waiting like a prick for an answer. Good point!
    Just thinking that I was not aware of that until you mentioned it so perhaps a lot of people don't know they are still logged in.
    Last edited by magicalman9357; 15-10-10 at 12:50.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    They dont log out when they leave the chat so they are stilll in there. Say im in chat and i go to the forums, unless i have logged out of chat ,im still in there visible.

Westside.
    What about when they get timed out and then log back in straight away. I know they are there.FFS

Blog Entries

Another good point and I don't see any valid reason why anyone should do that

Blog Entries

What about when they get timed out and then log back in straight away. I know they are there.FFS
    Check whose online next time you are in there.

Westside.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (15-10-10)

Blog Entries

Will do and thanks very much for your topic as it is interesting and hope you get some other peoples views too

Reviews

They could be shitting, a very long obstinate one. Or maybe they are having a wank over you.

Who knows?

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fiatpunter View Post
    They could be shitting, a very long obstinate one. Or maybe they are having a wank over you.

Who knows?
    like u have done fiat wen we have been chatting lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast