Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So any of you Lisbon Yes voters see anything money or jobs coming?

Blog Entries

Smile So any of you Lisbon Yes voters see anything money or jobs coming?

Remember? We were royally screwed if we didnt vote yes. Any sign of those "Yes" promises and goodies? Just wondering.

will ask again in a years time,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Remember? We were royally screwed if we didnt vote yes. Any sign of those "Yes" promises and goodies? Just wondering.

will ask again in a years time,
    Westside.
    Remember we were royally screwed if we did.............

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Remember we were royally screwed if we did.............

How do you know? The NO vote never went through or sorry , the NO vote was overruled. The YES vote however was pushed through and where are the promises? Instead we have the EU telling the politicians here to have all party talks to solve the problem. We have given all our power to the EU.

By the way, whats the WPP scheme? Thats not 1.84 min wage? Its working for your welfare.

:-(
    Westside.

Blog Entries

How do you know? The NO vote never went through or sorry , the NO vote was overruled. The YES vote however was pushed through and where are the promises? Instead we have the EU telling the politicians here to have all party talks to solve the problem. We have given all our power to the EU.

By the way, whats the WPP scheme? Thats not 1.84 min wage? Its working for your welfare.

:-(
    Westside.
    Not that I can make any sense of your post, but, the EU is not telling our politicians to have all party talks........

And the €1.84 thing was a claim by the no campaigners would happen if the yes vote went through.........

Don't see that happening yet either..........

Now Westie, you're a bit of a bandwaggon man, the highly suggestible type I'd say, but did you really think, with either a yes or no vote to the Lisbon treaty would be making much difference your out economic situation in this country at this very moment???
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Not that I can make any sense of your post, but, the EU is not telling our politicians to have all party talks........

And the €1.84 thing was a claim by the no campaigners would happen if the yes vote went through.........

Don't see that happening yet either..........

Now Westie, you're a bit of a bandwaggon man, the highly suggestible type I'd say, but did you really think, with either a yes or no vote to the Lisbon treaty would be making much difference your out economic situation in this country at this very moment???
    You cant make any sense of my post? It took your over 5 mins to think that. What is working for nothing so? WPP?

I can tell you i have never jumped on a bandwagon with two g's,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 15-10-10 at 16:55.

Blog Entries

You cant make any sense of my post? It took your over 5 mins to think that.
    Do you think I have fuck all else to do only reply to your threads. Westie, even by your standards that's a pretty sad comeback........

I can tell you i have never jumped on a bandwagon with two g's,
    Westside.
    But not as sad as that one.........

What is working for nothing so? WPP?
    I have a vague recollection of you raveing on about this somewhere else before, you had no idea what it was about then and obviously still have no idea what it's about now if you have to come here and ask me.........

Try google it...........

If correcting spelling mistakes is the best you can come back with Westie, don't bother, that's truely patethic.........

I type really fast.........
    L

Blog Entries

BTW, why did it take you 31 mins to post again after my first reply????

Very sad.........
    L

Blog Entries

I can't wait to see what's next..........

Call me a few names maybe...........

Perhaps the old relieble, takes one to know one........

Sorry I can't wait around..........
    L

Reviews

Westie's post brings two thoughts to my mind.

1. One of the biggest problems we have in this country is the number of people who want to spend their time and energy whinging about things rather than trying to do something positive. Maybe something as simple as trying to change their attitude to be positive rather than negative (the media are guilty of whipping up incredible negative sentiment which is simply unpatriotic)

2. Go do something to improve your lot. The reason that most people dont is that the social welfare system in this country is ridiculously over generous. After a certain period of time out of work and claiming unemployment benefit (i.e. on your stamps), people should be put on food stamps.... Then they might go and find a job or make a job for themselves.

If we all spend our time whingeing and/or doing the old "blame someone else for my problems" thing, we will continue to have economic problems.

GET SOME BACKBONE PEOPLE..........

BLD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigladdub For This Useful Post:

luther (15-10-10)

Reviews

The current economic situtation has nothing to do with the lisbon treaty, its a world recession. It hit me earler this year but after a bit of downsizeing I have never been as busy but have to work harder.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

An don (15-10-10), luther (15-10-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast