Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State Cars & the As**oles that sit in them

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs down State Cars & the As**oles that sit in them

State cars and Garda drivers cost almost €11m over past two years - The Irish Times - Fri, Oct 15, 2010

Th country is on it's knees, cuts everywhere, including social welfare - specifically for those in need, not those that milk the system - and the Government Playboys still can't drive for themselves.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

TheBestPoster (21-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    State cars and Garda drivers cost almost €11m over past two years - The Irish Times - Fri, Oct 15, 2010

Th country is on it's knees, cuts everywhere, including social welfare - specifically for those in need, not those that milk the system - and the Government Playboys still can't drive for themselves.
    yes its enough to make you sick alright i try and not look at the news these days it just makes me angry and the site of that brain cowen makes me really sick that Government should be all shot with a big ball of there own shite....scum the lot of them..

Blog Entries

The whole system is messed up and of course it's always those most affected by poverty who suffer more than anyone. Makes you wonder what the world is coming to. Where has all the genuine caring and consideration gone to in this society. It's a sad and depressing situation and yes it is sickening that so many people in government and elswhere pretend to care to make it appear they are doing something when in fact many of them don't give a toss. I am glad there are still some very good and genuine people willing to sacrifice their time skills and energy towards helping those in need but Government's need to change dramatically but at the end of the day it's the public who elect them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

TheBestPoster (21-02-11)

Reviews

Yeah.... but whaddya gonna do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Yeah.... but whaddya gonna do?
    Print more money, say fcuk all to the IMF, just hand it out to people, but only on the basis that they have to spend it, no lodging it or saving it...........

Spending is up, the nations income from VAT, duty etc. is up, reducing the deficit etc. etc. etc...........

Problem solved..........

Simples...........

Remember where you heard it first..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

An don (15-10-10), TheBestPoster (21-02-11)

Reviews

Forget it, monkey boy. You're Irish. Political apathy is in your blood

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Forget it, monkey boy. You're Irish. Political apathy is in your blood
    Nobody cares about apathy.

Blog Entries

Well I'll just continue to print my own money then. And you're not getting any. Friggin hamster.............................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post

I have said it already, the pubic service is still the same. All of these expenses are leading to the pubic service,the ppl immune from cuts and those that have pensions and jobs. Nothing has changed. They are still screwing the country with ridiculous expenses. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a little naive.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 15-10-10 at 15:45.

Reviews

€11m - really?! How the... Wh... Make them take the bus I say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast