Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: Leaky cock ?????

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default Leaky cock ?????

    Rang an escort recently and asked the question "Is OWO available"
    She said "yes but not if you have a leaky cock".
    I said "OK and thanks"
    The term leaky cock is a new one by me and and I'd have a fairly good guess at what she is referring to but would anyone like to elaborate on this for me.
    I'm fairly new to this so i'm still a bit green.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Rang an escort recently and asked the question "Is OWO available"
    She said "yes but not if you have a leaky cock".
    I said "OK and thanks"
    The term leaky cock is a new one by me and and I'd have a fairly good guess at what she is referring to but would anyone like to elaborate on this for me.
    I'm fairly new to this so i'm still a bit green.
    I think this is in relation to those of you who have a penchant for pre cum!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (14-10-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I think this is in relation to those of you who have a penchant for pre cum!
    Thanks VJ. I was thinking along those lines myself.
    I'd love to hear Dr. Love's medical explanation for it.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Thanks VJ. I was thinking along those lines myself.
    I'd love to hear Dr. Love's medical explanation for it.
    Diagnosis: sticking your cock in the out of date corned beef again!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Rang an escort recently and asked the question "Is OWO available"
    She said "yes but not if you have a leaky cock".
    I said "OK and thanks"
    The term leaky cock is a new one by me and and I'd have a fairly good guess at what she is referring to but would anyone like to elaborate on this for me.
    I'm fairly new to this so i'm still a bit green.

    This is, apparently, what it looks like.
    http://rude.com/v/9N8Q52Lor1d/view/l...m-by-precumer/
    Last edited by Forrest; 14-10-10 at 17:44.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    mr maxi (15-10-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Rang an escort recently and asked the question "Is OWO available"
    She said "yes but not if you have a leaky cock".
    I said "OK and thanks"
    The term leaky cock is a new one by me and and I'd have a fairly good guess at what she is referring to but would anyone like to elaborate on this for me.
    I'm fairly new to this so i'm still a bit green.
    There’s nothing I hate as much on a punt is when the escort has a wetwipe in one hand while going down on you next thing you know she’s thumping the head off your lad and wiping him dry, it hurts like hell and I hate it.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 14-10-10 at 18:27.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    10,065
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    There’s nothing I hate as much on a punt is when the escort has a wetwipe in one hand while going down on you next thing you know she’s thumping the head off your lad and wiping him dry, it hurts like hell and I hate it.
    Next time, have a nice shower with the lady, or a soapy bath. It changes the pain to pleasure.

    Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

    JohnRambo (14-10-10)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    There’s nothing I hate as much on a punt is when the escort has a wetwipe in one hand while going down on you next thing you know she’s thumping the head off your lad and wiping him dry, it hurts like hell and I hate it.
    did u clean all the smegma away did u miss a bit can happen u know...

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    did u clean all the smegma away did u miss a bit can happen u know...
    Before I go on every put I use one of these just to give the head a bit of a shine.

    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,245
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Leaky cock happens sometimes, usually when you're really exicted before th epunt gets underway! I agree with John Rambo, nothing more ann oying than the lady having your cock in one hand and a wetwipe in the other!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

    JohnRambo (14-10-10)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •