Thread: Female Companion 35 to 55

Default Female Companion 35 to 55

Hi

I have a social function coming soon and I need a female companion to accompany me. If there is any ladies who fit the bill here please PM me with details and i will contact them.
    The function is in early November in Dublin and evening wear is essential. If you are not in Dublin then arrangements can be made to get you there. You must ....

be reasonably fluent in English
    Be intelligent and be able to hold a conversation
    have shoulder length hair at least
    be of good stature and at least 5' 2" to 5' 8"
    be no more than a size 16 - really
    not get pissed at the function

I will view all replies and will meet with the ladies that I choose.For the lady I select it will be necessary to meet a few times before the event to see if we 'gel' so that the evening will go well.

Look forward to hearing from you

BB
    Last edited by Bilbo Baggins; 14-10-10 at 11:50.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Hi

I have a social function coming soon and I need a female companion to accompany me. If there is any ladies who fit the bill here please PM me with details and i will contact them.
    The function is in early November in Dublin and evening wear is essential. If you are not in Dublin then arrangements can be made to get you there. You must ....

be reasonably fluent in English
    Be intelligent and be able to hold a conversation
    have shoulder length hair at least
    be of good stature and at least 5' 2" to 5' 8"
    be no more than a size 16 - really
    not get pissed at the function

I will view all replies and will meet with the ladies that I choose.For the lady I select it will be necessary to meet a few times before the event to see if we 'gel' so that the evening will go well.

Look forward to hearing from you

BB
    pm going to be quite then.like your thinking.should someone reply do pm number to the rest of us remeber shareing is careing;