Thread: Hey Patricia................................................

Smile Hey Patricia................................................

Hey Sweetie, how are you love? Are you good? Just wondering because you dont seem like your old self lately. Commom darling, how are you doing? And what about Jayne? How is she? Is she good?

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Westie darling, I'm all the better for you asking

Jayne and me have been somewhat buried in accounts the last few weeks

We are currently seeking a sexy accounts assistant to help us out, as I miss the banter here when I'm up to my arse in invoices and expense reports, and Jayne is horny as hell when she can't get in the chatroom for a seeing to 3 times a day

Default Thats nice Sweetie..................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Westie darling, I'm all the better for you asking

Jayne and me have been somewhat buried in accounts the last few weeks

We are currently seeking a sexy accounts assistant to help us out, as I miss the banter here when I'm up to my arse in invoices and expense reports, and Jayne is horny as hell when she can't get in the chatroom for a seeing to 3 times a day
    I wouldnt mind having my head buried in mmmmmmmmm whatever. Hey Sweetie, accounts?? You having another competition or something or are you justing buying lollypops to keep the babies here quiet? Ah yes the hard life as an E-I moderator. Something like.....................

Rise 12.00
    Accounts 12.30 to 1.00
    Forum 1.00 to 3.30
    Chatroom 3.30 to 5.00
    Switch off lights and cleaning up cans and beer bottles, fag butts etc. 5.00 to 5.05

Ah yes its a hard life on the E-I staff. Im sure Jayne gets a seeing to alright.

Let me be your accounts assistant,
    Westside. A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z (WELL QUALIFIED)