Thread: Street Prostitution and visibility

Blog Entries

Default Street Prostitution and visibility

Maybe I am the invisible man rather than magicalman but I have never once come across anyone offering street prostitution and I have been around and visit many major cities. Whilst I have not been seeking these services personally I have quite often wondered how the ladies approach potential clients or vice versa. The scenarios provided through television make it all seem so visible so perhaps someone can enlighten me? Or maybe I am just ugly

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Maybe I am the invisible man rather than magicalman but I have never once come across anyone offering street prostitution and I have been around and visit many major cities. Whilst I have not been seeking these services personally I have quite often wondered how the ladies approach potential clients or vice versa. The scenarios provided through television make it all seem so visible so perhaps someone can enlighten me? Or maybe I am just ugly
    maybe you are too ugly. :-) A lot of the time the girls simply walk around trying o catch the eye of any passing men. either the men approach them or they walk by your parked car and wait for you to speak to them. The more upfront will ask if you are doing business. In ***location removed*** is a hang out for foreign girls. but they charge nearly as much as the girls on here. not sure of the rest of the country aside from ***location removed***.
    Last edited by samlad; 13-10-10 at 16:44. Reason: Name of locations removed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicechap For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (13-10-10)

Reviews

Have been approached on the streets of cork esp. by foreign girls on the phone in the car one night and one came up, i being naive thought it was someone looking for directions.

Blog Entries

Yes I can imagine myself being like that. Thanks for your response

I was heading to a soccer match recently in Limerick and heading up one of the street frequented by certain ladies I saw a guy approch a lady and then walking on. he then waited for me and asked me for a smoke, I said why didn't your girlfriend give you one, his reply was I asked hor for a fag and she said €70, he hadn't a clue what she was on about. I luaghed and said to him she was a hooker, he nearly dropped dead.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrueBlue For This Useful Post:

lonely (31-10-10), magicalman9357 (14-10-10)