Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Employers join the the new Exclusive LALA federation of Ireland

Reviews

Great idea .Where do i get this cheap labour from. By the way if you were in Germany and lost your job the state will only pay your dole for a year. At least it might shift some of the thousands on the dole que that never wanted to work and have been proped up by the system for years.

The government need to look at a proper jobs iniative and not this silly work for dole idea. The pace at which it is taking to sort out the banks and for NAMA to work effectively is too slow. The constructin sector has faired worse than any other yet there is nothing done to help that. Now I know people will say developers and bankers have caused the problem in that sector but not fully the case. There is plenty of construction activities still needed to overcome our infrastructure deficit but the governement can't invest because of NAMA and banks not providing cash flow. There are plent of architects, engineers, and other construction professionals that have lost their jobs, who want to work in their area of expertise but have no option. As someone in that category I have spent 6 months looking for a job and jobs that are available I would have walked into 2 years ago. Now the employers can pick and choose.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JayC View Post
    The government need to look at a proper jobs iniative and not this silly work for dole idea. The pace at which it is taking to sort out the banks and for NAMA to work effectively is too slow. The constructin sector has faired worse than any other yet there is nothing done to help that. Now I know people will say developers and bankers have caused the problem in that sector but not fully the case. There is plenty of construction activities still needed to overcome our infrastructure deficit but the governement can't invest because of NAMA and banks not providing cash flow. There are plent of architects, engineers, and other construction professionals that have lost their jobs, who want to work in their area of expertise but have no option. As someone in that category I have spent 6 months looking for a job and jobs that are available I would have walked into 2 years ago. Now the employers can pick and choose.
    Bingo.

you said it,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12