Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elevator Shoes

Reviews

Default Elevator Shoes

Christ, I don't know why I'm asking on here as Horan's going to be all over this thread like a fly 'round shite.

Anyway, I am 5 feet 10 and a half inches tall standing up (and I want that half inch). But I am browned off with being average height. I want a few extra inches (in height). I want to be around six feet zero inches (in height), which I think is a nice size (in height). I have an idea that it make take the edge off the belly too.

So, I am thinking of fiddling about with ebay or amazon and getting myself a pair of elevator shoes.

Have anyone of you ever used a pair of these things, or bought insoles or something that work? Would you, er, be prepared to give this mouse a recommendation on a good make?

Blog Entries

no experience myself as I'm pretty tall, but you could take some advice from the pic below

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Rayden (12-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Christ, I don't know why I'm asking on here as Horan's going to be all over this thread like a fly 'round shite.

Anyway, I am 5 feet 10 and a half inches tall standing up (and I want that half inch). But I am browned off with being average height. I want a few extra inches (in height). I want to be around six feet zero inches (in height), which I think is a nice size (in height). I have an idea that it make take the edge off the belly too.

So, I am thinking of fiddling about with ebay or amazon and getting myself a pair of elevator shoes.

Have anyone of you ever used a pair of these things, or bought insoles or something that work? Would you, er, be prepared to give this mouse a recommendation on a good make?
    your height sounds alright to me amigo it wont necessary take the edge off the belly if you want a flat belly you will have to work out hard to get and keep that ...sorry to be the bringer of bad new sounds like your looking for an easy way out(lol)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

I wouldnt bother espeicially if your posture is good. Its not how tall you are but how you carry yourself is what counts. A few gfs of mine were 5-7 5-8 sort of height and the thing is so am i (5-8) but it wasnt an issue and if they wore high heels they were over me and it wasnt an issue, I cant see any good reasons for faking your height.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

you'll find something else to worry u before the night is out......

Reviews

You could always become a transvestite and walk around in high heels.

Reviews

Try standing up straight.

Reviews

You'll still be 5'10 1/2 with platforms. They don't change your height. Try breaking both your legs, stretching them, and then inserting metal spacers between the broken ends of bones. This will give you an extra few inches.

I'm 6'4 and yes it makes a tremendous difference in life being so wonderfully tall. Tremendous.

As for your tubbiness... Eat less sweets and chocolate, and exercise. Repeat until dead. Or wear striped jumpers (can't remember if its vertical or horizontal stripes that makes you look thinner, probably vertical I'd say)

I hope you're not balding too. That would be cruel.
    Last edited by BootSlick55; 13-10-10 at 10:16.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    I'm 6'4 and yes it makes a tremendous difference in life being so wonderfully tall. Tremendous.
    How can you tell that? Unless you grew a foot in a week, in order for you to say this ,then you would have had to experience life as a short person first. Im a towering 5-8 ,i can only say what life is like being a towering 5-8. I have no idea whether its good or bad. Its something i never really gave any thought to.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

PS i have a friend 6-7 in his bare feet and i can tell its awful for him being that height. He is even starting to bend over.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 13-10-10 at 11:15.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    How can you tell that? Unless you grew a foot in a week, in order for you to say this ,then you would have had to experience life as a short person first. Im a towering 5-8 ,i can only say what life is like being a towering 5-8. I have no idea whether its good or bad. Its something i never really gave any thought to.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

PS i have a friend 6-7 in his bare feet and i can tell its awful for him being that height. He is even starting to bend over.
    being 6ft 4 myself I can say that i do know what it was like to be shorter, as in order to get here i had to grow. Yeah I wasn't short my whole life but lets just say I was still under 6ft when I was 18, so I have experienced some of my adult like as being shorter than 6ft and i'll let you in on a little secret shorty, it really is tremendous being this height

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (13-10-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast