Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To wank or not to wank that is the question.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Yeah mate I did but I’m happy to report my dog is alive and well!
    but is he judging you
    Last edited by monster_monster; 12-10-10 at 16:47.

As much as I really do appreciate all your sound advice lads I do wish the main man was here as I’m sure he’d have some great words of wisdom on the matter. Deedin’……………I do.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

I allways save it for a nice lady ! It's much more intense and when I shoot my load on her tits looks much better when it's a FULL load

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MR-LOVA For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (12-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    I allways save it for a nice lady ! It's much more intense and when I shoot my load on her tits looks much better when it's a FULL load
    thats correct and right amigo LOL.....i also love to give the auld pearl necklace..

Reviews

'Save yourself' John-- just try not to get yourself too worked up before the encounter starts, and ease into things gradually, don't rush or let yourself be rushed. As has been said, going in with the "loaded gun" can be dangerous, as you don't want it going off before you're ready to 'fire' it! Good luck with it! You'll do fine, and you won;t regret holding out when you do be firin' both barrels of cock custard, deedin' ya won't, I'd say!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I can't answer your question for you, JR, and neither can anyone else here. It depends on you. If you're the kind of guy who comes when the lady opens the door then you might want to consider a preemptive wank. If you're the kind who requires a vacuum cleaner to get the semen out then you would be better off going without for a few days before. Only you know the answer.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (12-10-10)

Blog Entries

Save it, shoot and reload. That should dissolve the sticky situation. Simply Magical.

Reviews

I am in a somewhat similar situation. I havent jerked it in more than a week and am strongly considering a punt tomorrow.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I am in a somewhat similar situation. I havent jerked it in more than a week and am strongly considering a punt tomorrow.
    now is the time to book that appointment man why the hell not you gun is loaded....go for it lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

Rayden (12-10-10)

Reviews

Personally, I'm a great believer in getting rid of the easy load the day before. Enough time for a full reload and just enough to kill that fear of a quick release.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast