Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Debest...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default Debest...

    Why has debest joined the banned users list?. I was going through his last few posts he didn't say anything that would warrant a banning...does anyone know what happened
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    There has to be more transparency about bannings. People shouldn't just disappear. We should be told who banned them and why.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    I have asked the question already. Management will be back to us.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I don't know why but he could have got 3 infractions for minor offences which we wouldn't know about and that gives him a weeks holiday. Chances are if it were something he posted it would have been deleted..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    He didn't post again. He went to bed.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    There has to be more transparency about bannings. People shouldn't just disappear. We should be told who banned them and why.
    You are right, very little transparency and no consistancy as far as I can see, I got a warning for foreign language as you know (sorry ) but have you noticed the few posts since even by escorts with foreign quotes and nothing done. Why was the text removed from mine, a post placed on the thread chastising me and a warning by pm yet this was not done with all the others since

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    That would be me. I only realised after that it broke the rules- I can only assume because it was only a few words and not the whole quote that was in spanish or french it escaped attention. Apologies.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    That would be me. I only realised after that it broke the rules- I can only assume because it was only a few words and not the whole quote that was in spanish or french it escaped attention. Apologies.
    Actually lucy it wasn't you I missed yours so maybe the mods managers and site admin all missed all the others aswell
    Last edited by anon361; 12-10-10 at 10:27.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In a cathouse
    Posts
    3,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    You are right, very little transparency and no consistancy as far as I can see, I got a warning for foreign language as you know (sorry ) but have you noticed the few posts since even by escorts with foreign quotes and nothing done. Why was the text removed from mine, a post placed on the thread chastising me and a warning by pm yet this was not done with all the others since
    Consistency is good, most of the time, but sometimes it just means making the same mistake repeatedly. You shouldn't have been given an infraction, but you were. Then I was given one for the sake of consistency. Probably Lucy is next.

    “I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    There has to be more transparency about bannings. People shouldn't just disappear. We should be told who banned them and why.
    It's not always possible or appropriate to do so, I'm afraid. Please also bear in mind the number of trolls and returning banned users we ban behind the scenes.
    Last edited by samlad; 12-10-10 at 10:28.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    JohnRambo (13-10-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •