Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Work disadvantages:

1 Time consuming
    2 Loss of autonomy (for most)
    3 Stressful
    4 Interaction all day with people you don't like
    5 Designed to pay you just enough to make you have to keep doing it without it seeming so exploitative that you give up
    6 Having your worth boiled down to an exact figure of euros and cents, an amount that is easily comparable with other better paid people who drive around in fancy cars and live in big houses that you cannot afford and marry beautiful Susan who still won't acknowledge you at the gym even though she now knows you used to work for her husband because you introduced yourself to her while you just happened to be using the rowing machine next to hers a few months back
    7 The grinding monotony
    8 Stealing office supplies is frowned upon
    9 Claire, that hot blonde in accounting, thinks you're weird
    10 Having to take whatever shit you work at seriously

Work Advantages:
    1 None
    2 Still None
    3 After you win the E12 million lottery you have a boss you can tell to f**k off and kiss your ass!!!
    4 The wanking into the foodstuffs (if you work in the fast food industry)

thank you, BootSlick55 (happily retired head-of-quality-control at the cracker factory)

P.S. F**k you too, Susan!!!!!!
    wellsaid but you woud miss it you know you would.eventually you might get luckly with claire.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My attitude is, thank God my job's not fun. If it were then people would be willing to do it for free, and they wouldn't have to pay me.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

dr love (12-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    My attitude is, thank God my job's not fun. If it were then people would be willing to do it for free, and they wouldn't have to pay me.
    still beats social welfare have you seen all the young people and undergraduates having to sign on.a brain drain starting to occour.an absolute shame.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12