Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: is saying thanks too much to ask for?????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Even if it's earned, a thank you here and there, especially to regulars, won't hurt you. We say thanks (or should) when we just had a great time, we even express our thanks even more by leaving a good review, but you don't get any appreciation from that.

Guess it's not only at psychiatrists we're being treated as a number.
    a thank u never hurts ladys.. It's simple think of future biz.
    I have got many thank u pm's and it's always nice.. I defo remember that lady.. The transaction works both ways so how hard can it be to say a simple TA.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    a thank u never hurts ladys.. It's simple think of future biz.
    I have got many thank u pm's and it's always nice.. I defo remember that lady.. The transaction works both ways so how hard can it be to say a simple TA.
    I don't think of future business when I thank the lady in question, I simply thank her for freeing up her time to spend with me, and for providing me which the company that I'm looking for. Who says that the next time, it's going to be this particular lady I'm visiting?

No, it is pure business, never anything more than that, but the lady in question shares a part of herself with you during the time you spend together, for that I say thank you. Unless it's so clearly fake.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456