Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the heineken cup

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default the heineken cup

leinster where brillant they played the type of rugby with a freedom that i havent seen in awhile.Feel sorry for connacht,well played Ulster the team most likely from the provincies to progress ,Munster what can I say it pains me but they are a team threading water ,fantastic fight back to get the point,if spirit alone was the factor to progress ,well Munster have it in spades,but thats all they have, they are the team I would bet most on not getting out of their group,anyhow ,love rugby love heineken weekend....
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 10-10-10 at 22:13.
    a thousand kisses deep..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

dr love (10-10-10), hd7055 (10-10-10), JAMESCORK (10-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

rugby for me as well ric.pity the soccor team dont have the same passion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (10-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

dr love your pic reminds me of the tv programe about a kid being a doctor ,woober housen .,dr hossen ,jeese something like that
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 10-10-10 at 22:26.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    dr love your pic reminds me of the tv programe about a kid being a doctor ,woober housen .,dr hossen ,jeese something like that
    ive aged since dont et it stop you getting your check up. see you in surgary at 10 tommorrow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Doogie Howser, M.D. (TV Series 1989–1993) - IMDb

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

dr love (10-10-10), Ric Hardgear (10-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

spitting image.

Reviews

Munster don't have a backline - forwards win matches but you still need a backline to score! Buckley had a bad day at the office but wouldn't write him off just yet ... although I have been saying that for a while now! On balance looking at the group they are in I think they need to focus on the Magenrs.

Leinster finally have a pack! Ok they miss Rocky Elstrom (what team wouldn't!) but at least/last their backline have a platform to build on. Just wish they weren't all pr**ks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (10-10-10)

Reviews

Munster don't have a backline - forwards win matches but you still need a backline to score! Buckley had a bad day at the office but wouldn't write him off just yet ... although I have been saying that for a while now! On balance looking at the group they are in I think they need to focus on the Magenrs.

Leinster finally have a pack! Ok they miss Rocky Elstrom (what team wouldn't!) but at least/last their backline have a platform to build on. Just wish they weren't all pr**ks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post

Alright already HD...we heard ya the first time....jeeze...rub in in will ya...lol

Munster are fcuked with injuries yes...but what a poor performance on Saturday...London Irish were awesome...

Speaking of awesome....

Ye bate um Ricles
    Ye bate um goodo
    Ye bate um Metro Bastards

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (10-10-10), Ric Hardgear (11-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Alright already HD...we heard ya the first time....jeeze...rub in in will ya...lol

Munster are fcuked with injuries yes...but what a poor performance on Saturday...London Irish were awesome...

Speaking of awesome....

Ye bate um Ricles
    Ye bate um goodo
    Ye bate um Metro Bastards
    just hit quote so i could read it again ........yeehah yes we did we did ...oh wat a day
    a thousand kisses deep..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast