Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is it ok for a man to cry?

I always cry when the 6/4 favourite I've put my shirt on gets pipped at the post by the 33/1 outsider I'd fancied but didn't back.

Blog Entries

yeah totally ok for a man to get little teary every now and again , though the other day a client started telling me about his life and then started crying , found that very uncomfortable!!! so if u ever come visit me Benin there'd better be NO tears lol :P
    xox
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    yeah totally ok for a man to get little teary every now and again , though the other day a client started telling me about his life and then started crying , found that very uncomfortable!!! so if u ever come visit me Benin there'd better be NO tears lol :P
    xox
    do not worry Ciara ben usually releases all his fluids before he gets into the apartment...well at least I am told by those in the know that he does......

Poggo............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Ya sometimes its ok to cry, but as a man sometimes you gotta be strong not for yourself but for others family kids employees. Keep the good side out.

Reviews

go on lads, let it all out....

see you next tuesday

Reviews

"Ahhh Jaysus, they're goin to start playing that song again that always makes me feckin cry".

"Bwahhhhhhhahhhhhhh bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Thanks for the support lads. I'll be fine now that the tear ducts have been cleaned out.......just as long as I don't have to watch O'Connell doing any milk ads".

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (09-10-10), Dirty Harry (09-10-10), luther (09-10-10)

I remember the first time I watched this bloody thing as a child I was reduced to tears even now I think it could start me off very easily:-

Last edited by JohnRambo; 09-10-10 at 17:12.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Damnit...the Champ....add the ending to Shane aswell.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i just seen the young kid singing with the high priests on the late late...and im sorry if im a looser but my heart melted ...please god for a miracle he is such a great kid
    I would not blame you for having a tear in your eye seeing a young boy with three High PRIESTS behind him. Luckily though I believe they were the High KINGS.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234