Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you need to know?????

Reviews

Default Do you need to know?????

Ok was at work and one of the young lads asked me what AIDS stood for..I was surprised he did not know and put it down to his youth,,,but I was wrong over the next few days I asked my colleagues this question (they range from 20 to 60,,and come from a variety of backgrounds)... and only one out of 12 could tell me what AIDS stood for,, none for DNA..none for HIV,,,none for LASER,,none for RADAR.....I was amazed I have to know what Acronyms mean......do you and of the one above how many do u know,,without looking on google...

Poggo.................................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Blog Entries

off the top of my head I can't remember what Radar or Laser stand for, I remember looking them up before but just forgot. As for the other three you'd think everyone would know those.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

poggo (08-10-10)

Aquired Immune Defficiencey Syndrome (I think).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

poggo (08-10-10)

Acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).[1][2][3] This condition progressively reduces the effectiveness of the immune system and leaves individuals susceptible to opportunistic infections and tumors. HIV is transmitted through direct contact of a mucous membrane or the bloodstream with a bodily fluid containing HIV, such as blood, semen, vaginal fluid, preseminal fluid, and breast milk.[4][5] This transmission can involve anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated hypodermic needles, exchange between mother and baby during pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other exposure to one of the above bodily fluids.
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

poggo (08-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Acquired immune deficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a disease of the human immune system caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).[1][2][3] This condition progressively reduces the effectiveness of the immune system and leaves individuals susceptible to opportunistic infections and tumors. HIV is transmitted through direct contact of a mucous membrane or the bloodstream with a bodily fluid containing HIV, such as blood, semen, vaginal fluid, preseminal fluid, and breast milk.[4][5] This transmission can involve anal, vaginal or oral sex, blood transfusion, contaminated hypodermic needles, exchange between mother and baby during pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other exposure to one of the above bodily fluids.
    And that was just off the top of your head! Clever girl!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (08-10-10), poggo (08-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Aquired Immune Defficiencey Syndrome (I think).
    You weren't meant to tell everyone LOL

I knew Aids and HIV, I didn't even know LASER and Radar were abbreviations , As for DNA, who the hell could pronounce what DNA stands for yet alone remember ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

poggo (08-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    do you and of the one above how many do u know,,without looking on google...

Poggo.................................

Ops did not read that bit........dam it am in trouble now.........broke the rule.....pls poggo do not ban me i honestly did not saw that till sam pm to tell me am a cheater..........
    Last edited by diannasweet; 08-10-10 at 13:00. Reason: sam pointing out no google poggo said
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

Ops did not read that bit........dam it am in trouble now.........broke the rule.....pls poggo do not ban me i honestly did not saw that till sam pm to tell me am a cheater..........

Ok cause u are the hottest Wife I have ever had,,I will let you off with a caution and a light spanking,,,but one more infraction and well we all know the consequences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poggo...............
    Last edited by poggo; 08-10-10 at 13:08. Reason: Hoping for another infraction cause the fine for that is hot
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    And that was just off the top of your head! Clever girl!
    straight off the top of her head, along with the number links to the Wikipedia notes, amazing

(only messin with you Dianna)

Reviews

Already a spy but now a cheater too. How low can you go Sweets.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast