Thread: A Prophet is it that good??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default A Prophet is it that good??

This film seems to have hit all the right buttons with critics and audiences .Rave reviews and heading to cult status, yet I missed it completely,I love films ,I love european films alot.
    My question who has seen this film is it as good as they say it is?

p.s. dont tell me the plot in your replys
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 07-10-10 at 22:30. Reason: pinot grigio
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Yes. Yes it is. All the way down to its squiggley little toes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    This film seems to have hit all the right buttons with critics and audiences .Rave reviews and heading to cult status, yet I missed it completely,I love films ,I love european films alot.
    My question who has seen this film is it as good as they say it is?

p.s. dont tell me the plot in your replys
    It's excellent. One of the best films I've seen all year. Plus it has a great soundtrack:

Jimbob

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbobbins For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (07-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jimbobbins View Post
    It's excellent. One of the best films I've seen all year. Plus it has a great soundtrack:

Jimbob
    thats a great song ,sounds like Dylan
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Yes. Yes it is. All the way down to its squiggley little toes.
    Cheers boots your profile pic scares me ,where you get that old geeser from..???
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

He's me. That's the result of 87 years of middle class living, young man. (This from a man with V. Price as his thumbnail... Jeez!!)

A moustache and a thumbs up. Two things I've found that, combined, will get you through almost any socially awkward situation.

Do you like my blue sweater?

The Prophet is a must-rent from your local Xtravision. It combines gritty realism with social commentary, a pulsating soundtrack with a lean and bracing plot, and a load of in-your-face graphic violence for you youngsters with the short attention spans. Did I say that correctly? In-your-face. Jolly good.
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    He's me. That's the result of 87 years of middle class living, young man. (This from a man with V. Price as his thumbnail... Jeez!!)

A moustache and a thumbs up. Two things I've found that, combined, will get you through almost any socially awkward situation.

Do you like my blue sweater?

The Prophet is a must-rent from your local Xtravision. It combines gritty realism with social commentary, a pulsating soundtrack with a lean and bracing plot, and a load of in-your-face graphic violence for you youngsters with the short attention spans. Did I say that correctly? In-your-face. Jolly good.
    you copied and pasted a review you charlatan...
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 08-10-10 at 01:39. Reason: ps do you like my scary eyes pic made it myself dont you know
    a thousand kisses deep..