Thread: Who will deliver Lucy to James ?

Reviews

Default Who will deliver Lucy to James ?

Hi All,

The spectacular Ms Lucy is due to travel from Galway to Cork. My guess is she and James will be secretly wed in Limerick a few days later (see schedule).
    Now we all know how Lucy hates trains and has an almost equal distain for old people, so what we need here is somebody young, preferably mute who can unite these two lovebirds once and for all.

Any takers for driving Miss Lucy to Cork ?

Answers on a postcard please.

Reviews

You are one smart boleeks. I'm not in cork. Guess where I am. Lol.

Reviews

Another boring thread, ffs bring back Bigpaws and his sidekick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Another boring thread, ffs bring back Bigpaws and his sidekick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sit Rover. Sit.

Just because you were not the one to become Mr Chambers doesn't mean you have to become mean and abusive.
    Why can you not share in their joy and hapiness and wish them the best in their years to come ?
    James Chambers, it really has a nice ring to it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iashaf View Post
    Sit Rover. Sit.

Just because you were not the one to become Mr Chambers doesn't mean you have to become mean and abusive.
    Why can you not share in their joy and hapiness and wish them the best in their years to come ?
    James Chambers, it really has a nice ring to it.
    I'm sorry to become mean and abusive, but we need to change the record sometime, this chat site used to be good once upon a time.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm sorry to become mean and abusive, but we need to change the record sometime, this chat site used to be good once upon a time.
    That's OK. I'm over it.

Why don't you start another interesting thread ? Can't wait to enjoy reading it.

Reviews

That's OK. I'm over it.

Why don't you start another interesting thread ? Can't wait to enjoy reading it.
    That's good Iashaf, why don't you start one and give us all a pleasant surprise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

Iashaf (06-10-10)

I know who will be delivering Miss Lucy to cork... but i am sworn to never tell.. but you would all be surprised... and put it this way it aint a train.. plane or automobile.. lol..x I am open to telling if the reward is right...x

As Rover said time to change the record on this website its really getting downright ridiculous...

Hi All,

The spectacular Ms Lucy is due to travel from Galway to Cork. My guess is she and James will be secretly wed in Limerick a few days later (see schedule).
    Now we all know how Lucy hates trains and has an almost equal distain for old people, so what we need here is somebody young, preferably mute who can unite these two lovebirds once and for all.

Any takers for driving Miss Lucy to Cork ?

Answers on a postcard please.
    Iashaf, leave me out of your silly little games. You don't like me and I certainly don't like you, so lets be adult about it and leave it at that.

Rover and Exp, well done. You fed a wonderful troll.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures