Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: just reading this>>>>

Sorry! Did I touch someones cord

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    IMO I don’t think Lucy considers your good self or NGAN as trolls West. None of us do. Without you guys this place would be quite boring. Trolls are the troublemakers that come on here and cause trouble for the heck of.

The difference between you and a troll West is that the trolls are totally conscious of being dickheads ……
    Actually, I had been thinking exactly along the same lines myself, but didn't quite know how to phrase it.

But this sums it up exactly
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Actually you are way out of order on this one. Of all the regulars on here there isnt one troll. Just because someone isnt to your liking doesnt make them a troll. Just because someone has a difference of opinion doesnt make them a troll. Everyone is entitled to post and even entitled to get into heated debate within reason but its not right to call them trolls just because someone is different or posts different doesnt mean they are a troll.

Westside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You see the comment saying that youll meet them soon enough gave it away. This means they arent banned. Of course i am one, ngan is another, maybe another one or so. Trolls are troublemakers and they get banned. Anyone being referred to as youll meet them soon enough is still on the site ,therefore not a troll ,otherwise they would have being banned.

Westside.
    You should be a moderator here with insight and information like that...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Finished ppl? Great , i will answer you all collectively.

:-(
    Westside.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234