Thread: Nuru Massage

Default Nuru Massage

Anyone offering this service?

Asa Akira Nuru Massage

More to the point, any of the girls look llike Asa Akira offering the service?!

dom

I do prefering when the lady do massage my own fully erect raging semi when it do being adin inside in her throat. Deedin i do
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    Anyone offering this service?

Asa Akira Nuru Massage

More to the point, any of the girls look llike Asa Akira offering the service?!

dom
    I can do it, but as you need soapy water, suds and a lot of floorspace it has to be in particular apartments only. I would imagine japanese girls do it as standard.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 06-10-10 at 09:35.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I can do it, but as you need soapy water, suds and a lot of floorspace it has to be in particular apartments only. I would imagine japanese girls do it as standard.
    A woman of many talents!
    I like your style Ms Chambers...

You just need to black out the windows on that Beemer and start up the taxi service I posted yesterday!

dom

Watched the Asa Akira Nuru.... top class stuff! Wouldnt mind getting some of that action....

Nuru massage is carried out using nuru gel not soapy water. Vera massage in Kildare offers this service-with real nuru gel.
    Can't add a link but she is advertizing at the moment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jpenney For This Useful Post:

veronique (12-07-12)

Reviews

Storming up the charts this week is Lucy Chambers with her nuru massage! I want I want I want!!