View Poll Results: Does different Nationalities have unique aromas?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes and it can bother me.

9 27.27%
  • Yes but it doesn't bother me

16 48.48%
  • No, you're imagining it..

8 24.24%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who agrees with me?

Reviews

Default Who agrees with me?

I firmly believe that nationalities each smell differently and have a unigue general smell, I reckon it's primarily down to the diet and some smell good others bad, I'm quite prone to this and unfortunately it can effect me when I'm with certain nationalities. I'm not saying they are dirty or anything like that, it's just their natural aroma..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

pablo_23 (05-10-10)

Blog Entries

Only thing I smell (with a thread like this) is trouble......

I hope not.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (05-10-10), hd7055 (04-10-10), Paddii (05-10-10)

good you are making sence again a bit different to brazilians smell though mate...im glad you cleared that up

benny

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I firmly believe that nationalities each smell differently and have a unigue general smell, I reckon it's primarily down to the diet and some smell good others bad, I'm quite prone to this and unfortunately it can effect me when I'm with certain nationalities. I'm not saying they are dirty or anything like that, it's just their natural aroma..
    I noticed your post about stinking Brazilians. Was going to pull you up about it. Glad I didn't though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Only thing I smell (with a thread like this) is trouble......

I hope not.......
    Me too, I don't mean to insult, it's only natural, it's scientific fact we are each uniquely attracted to women with a certain body odour.

Me too, I don't mean to insult, it's only natural, it's scientific fact we are each uniquely attracted to women with a certain body odour.
    thank god your making sence again...thought ngan was posting for you for a while there

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

anon361 (04-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I noticed your post about stinking Brazilians. Was going to pull you up about it. Glad I didn't though.
    Sorry if I gave that impression, it's just I have found myself with a beautiful Brazilian lady, clean showered and impeccably groomed yet I was turned off by her natural smell, this has happened a few times and not with any other nationality, I would notice their scent yet Brazilian is the only one that effects me

Reviews

I think you are correct Anon, that diet can influence the natural odour of the body.

Reviews

Sorry if I gave that impression, it's just I have found myself with a beautiful Brazilian lady, clean showered and impeccably groomed yet I was turned off by her natural smell, this has happened a few times and not with any other nationality, I would notice their scent yet Brazilian is the only one that effects me
    I was only ragging you Anon.

I've never noticed this though. My sense of smell is shit. Maybe due to some of the crap I've been sniffing through it.

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I was only ragging you Anon.

I've never noticed this though. My sense of smell is shit. Maybe due to some of the crap I've been sniffing through it.
    try taking the scarf off your face and the pipe out of your mouth...might help

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast