Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inbetweeners

Reviews

i wont....i was in tears watchin it....

It’s the funniest show on TV I think since The Office, how they hell they get away with some of the stuff they say and do I’ll never know. A mate of mine told me he heard they were making a movie of them were they go to somewhere like Ibiza or somewhere on holiday, not sure if its true but if it is I’d love to see it.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

i believe that every one should watch comedy.. laughter is good for the soul.. yesterday i was in a totally foul mood and watched one of my favourite films sister act and laughed so much...x
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 05-10-10 at 15:49.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    A mate of mine told me he heard they were making a movie of them were they go to somewhere like Ibiza or somewhere on holiday, not sure if its true but if it is I’d love to see it.
    it's true alright but on the downside this will be the last series, every cloud etc.

i stumbled upon the show in the first series and have been a huge fan ever since, i just love Jay's constant lies (we all have a friend like that) but my favourite episode has to be when they all bunked off school and got pissed, laughing just thing of it

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    i believe that every one should watch comedy.. laughter is good for the soul.. yesterday i was in a totally foul mood and watched one of my favourite films sister act and laughed so much...x
    For me Angel the funniest movie off all time has got to be Life of Brian, it can never be bettered IMO.

Reviews

ur mate is right john...filming in aiya napa at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    it's true alright but on the downside this will be the last series, every cloud etc.

i stumbled upon the show in the first series and have been a huge fan ever since, i just love Jay's constant lies (we all have a friend like that) but my favourite episode has to be when they all bunked off school and got pissed, laughing just thing of it
    I’m all on for quitting amazing comedy series like the Inbetweeners when its on top, think of the likes of The Office and Faulty Towers, they quit making them when they were simply amazing, there’s nothing as bad as a show like that bloody Friends crap running and running for years when every joke and situation has been done over and over.

Go out on top that’s what I say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I’m all on for quitting amazing comedy series like the Inbetweeners when its on top, think of the likes of The Office and Faulty Towers, they quit making them when they were simply amazing, there’s nothing as bad as a show like that bloody Friends crap running and running for years when every joke and situation has been done over and over.

Go out on top that’s what I say.
    have to agree with you there Rambo, nothing worse then seeing great comedy go downhill, it's just going to be hard not looking forward to any future episodes. As for the film they better do a good job on it, nothing worse than having to dilute great comedy only for the sake of appealing to a mass audience and trying to make a quick buck in the cinema.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (05-10-10)

Reviews

just in case no one has ever seen it....heres my fav episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUhiU...has_verified=1

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Just wondering how many of yous watch The Inbetweeners and what do you think
    have to say think its one of the best shows on tv at the minute

OMG its brilliant! We all roar with laughter every Monday

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast