Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: other things we should be doing when reading e-i forums?

Default other things we should be doing when reading e-i forums?

just trawling here through posts and having a laugh, looking and saying you can not be serious... also thinking a little wow when someone has told you something a little information can be dangerous.. then I thought fcuk go do your housework you lazy sod.. so guys must go now clean the house and other mindless chores dam wish i had a maid...so what is every one else suppose to be doing while reading threads here .....lol

well i for one should have cook the lunch............
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

Ah, real life. That annoying thing that happens between posting on the E-I message boards

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Rayden (05-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I should be working right now, but cba...

As long as my boss pretends he's paying well, I pretend like I'm doing a good job
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    just trawling here through posts and having a laugh, looking and saying you can not be serious... also thinking a little wow when someone has told you something a little information can be dangerous.. then I thought fcuk go do your housework you lazy sod.. so guys must go now clean the house and other mindless chores dam wish i had a maid...so what is every one else suppose to be doing while reading threads here .....lol
    I should be perving at all the stunning ladies on here , instead i'm replying to a thread. must get my priorities right. lol

7. Default

I should be taking the dog for a walk. He is sitting here with his legs crossed lol!

deedin, i should be ganning adin inside in my own toilet, pulling down my sh'lacks , and stroking my own raging semi, til it do pouring forth the sweet nectar that do being my own cock custard, deedin i do
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, i should be ganning adin inside in my own toilet, pulling down my sh'lacks , and stroking my own raging semi, til it do pouring forth the sweet nectar that do being my own cock custard, deedin i do

Stuck in the office, darling? Grab some kleenex and hide under your desk..
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (06-10-10)

deedin, i do being sh'tuck adin inside in my own office. 'tid my 2nd lash't day before i go to the land of a thousand smiles.. deedin it do
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Thailand? Are they ready for you, WHC? Golly. Don't get arrested, naughty boy..x
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast