Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Top 10 Posters

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    We heard ya the first time Sweets...lol.
    well i would have no doubt ye did just my internet connection stop's now and then in the middle of posting so actually could not saw it getting tru.......would some mod take 1 of the post off was just shit internet connection.......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

I can't find the image, but my favourite poster/image ever would probably be the girl on the right below in that image but showing a lot more of the image with it not darkened out, like it's spread over a magazine. I've masturbated to it so many times it's ridiculous. Often I would be masturbating to something/someone else, but think of this image to do it really well. I'm not sure just what about this image it is, I love it how she is looking back at you, her ass of course, I think the fact that she's a "fighter" helps a lot as well. It helped as well that there were lots of other incredibly hot images of girls fighting in the magazine article (and for the game) as well.

To give you a better idea, look at this, but obviously this is also missing a lot of it. Look at her eyes and how she is looking:

The other cover's not bad either:

Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 05-10-10 at 00:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I can't find the image, but my favourite poster/image ever would probably be the girl on the right below in that image but showing a lot more of the image with it not darkened out, like I saw spread over a magazine once. I've masturbated to it so many times it's ridiculous. Often I would be masturbating to something/someone else, but think of this image to do it really well. I'm not sure just what about this image it is, I love it how she is looking back at you, her ass of course, I think the fact that she's a "fighter" helps a lot as well. It helped as well that there were lots of other incredibly hot images of girls fighting in the magazine article (and for the game) as well.

The other cover's not bad either.

u really are 13

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This is why I like Westie. Brings a smile to my face at 4am.
    BTW,I like the sixth one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12