Thread: A Question to Ponder

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A Question to Ponder

We all live busy lives and we all have moral dilemmas. Life can throw good and bad and sometimes tragic events that seem to make me ponder what its all about?.
    Money, friendships, arguments, pride and conscience all effect us all. Its easy to get dragged down and feel that things are not good and there is nothing to be thankful for or happy about.
    In my short life i have seen death and sickness but i have to say what keeps me going is having the pleasure of knowing children that are ill and just get on with life..
    They don't feel sorry for themselves, they get on with it and play when they are well and smile when they can.
    They are an inspiration to me and i feel privileged to be around them and share in what times they have and the minor victories they achieve.
    So my question is what makes you look at life and make you feel privileged.?

This is probably too serious for you all but i thought i would ask.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Torturedarc For This Useful Post:

benin (03-10-10), DaithiMac (04-10-10), dub1 (03-10-10), ERIKA LOVEFORU (04-10-10), hd7055 (03-10-10), JAMESCORK (04-10-10), Lucy Chambers (03-10-10), poggo (04-10-10), rover (03-10-10)