Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Question to Ponder

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paddii View Post
    It is such a lie, cos there is always hope, there are always choices, often none of them easy.
    True. Your last point is interesting because this is why a lot of ppl do things that are harmful to themselves rather than do something more positive. Its because that postive thing takes more choices and more dedication than the negative thing. Also a of negative things have us with the pack but positive things at times can have us isolated on our own individual journey. Better to join the flock and blame it on shit happens then to go your own way through uncertainity,risk failing with nothing to blame but yourself but this makes you stronger and more capable of dealing with issues as they come up rather than as they pile up.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    True. Your last point is interesting because this is why a lot of ppl do things that are harmful to themselves rather than do something more positive. Its because that postive thing takes more choices and more dedication than the negative thing. Also a of negative things have us with the pack but positive things at times can have us isolated on our own individual journey. Better to join the flock and blame it on shit happens then to go your own way through uncertainity,risk failing with nothing to blame but yourself but this makes you stronger and more capable of dealing with issues as they come up rather than as they pile up.

Westside.
    True, but let's not forget low self esteem and/or life experiences in making bad choices, which serve only to perpetuate the bad situation. Seems unfair to be held accountable for such choices for the rest of our lives, but we do it to ourselves anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Paddii View Post
    True, but let's not forget low self esteem and/or life experiences in making bad choices, which serve only to perpetuate the bad situation. Seems unfair to be held accountable for such choices for the rest of our lives, but we do it to ourselves anyway
    Word to the wise, Paddii. Let Westie have the last word- this could go on for ten years.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

I don't feel "privileged" at all, why should I?

The modern world hasn't hit me as badly as it's hit some others, but I certainly don't feel "privileged".

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Word to the wise, Paddii. Let Westie have the last word- this could go on for ten years.
    lol thx for the tip, Lucy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paddii For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (04-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I don't feel "privileged" at all, why should I?

The modern world hasn't hit me as badly as it's hit some others, but I certainly don't feel "privileged".

Somehow, NGAN, that does not surprise me.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Heres my last word so.

Westside.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234