Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fake Review

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    No, it's not. I don't care what your reasons are, submit an accurate review or don't submit one.
    Well atleast someone has had the brains to answer my question and the question was once again.

So tell me everyone is it or is it not acceptable for a reviewer to change the date of the appointment for one reason or another.

Opinions please. Moderators what are the rules on this. Thanks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    right dannyboy since i joined here i have never been envolved any insident. i did not join andstart taking on older established members nor wud i now.when u went to school do first years take on leaving certs. there was nothing entended by it to new members only have a look and c even established members how long there here. they cum and go and thats life wonder will u be here 4 or 5 years.
    Not if i have to get taken to task by the school bully. I am not twelve years of age I am an adult male who is capable of voicing an opinion whether others like it or not. I will not take a subordinate position to another adult merely due to time spent in a forum. Cheerio!
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 06-10-10 at 10:55.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Well atleast someone has had the brains to answer my question and the question was once again.

So tell me everyone is it or is it not acceptable for a reviewer to change the date of the appointment for one reason or another.

Opinions please. Moderators what are the rules on this. Thanks.
    Of course it is, but at least if you make a mistake, get it rectified yourself and don't keep changing your story as what has happened in this case, read my above post ..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567