Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turn the Wheel.

Blog Entries

Default Turn the Wheel.

Helping someone who cant drive well get in or out of a parking space.Usually a woman (sorry but true). You get the usual conversation, lots of space behind you, your ok etc etc . Now heres the part i never get. Turn the wheel? I mean you think that this would be an obvious reaction to someone who is trying to turn a car out of a space? Apparently not. I saw it today. Turn the wheel and the sweetie was like , ugh? Turn the wheel. I mean they had to turn it to get in right?

yes.,
    Westside.

very sexist - females are far better drivers than their male counterparts ,as highlighted by the cost of insurance for the respective genders.

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    very sexist

- females are far better drivers than their male counterparts ,as highlighted by the cost of insurance for the respective genders.
    Oh the irony.

4. Default

Females are much better drivers than males

Blog Entries

very sexist - females are far better drivers than their male counterparts ,as highlighted by the cost of insurance for the respective genders.
    Not a hope. Women are poor enough drivers in general. Some women may be more careful on the road but then ,so are some men but when it comes to maneuvering a car or parking ,forget it. There is no comparison in 90% of the cases. My sis is a fine driver until it comes to parking and then it gets bad.

really bad,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 01-10-10 at 20:09.

Reviews

Females are far safer drivers, the greater majority of them are far more mature and not egotistic like men can be on the roads. Their one fault is I'm afraid:- They approach a roundabout on the right, once on it vere to the left and they come off it on the right again.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Females are far safer drivers, the greater majority of them are far more mature and not egotistic like men can be on the roads. Their one fault is I'm afraid:- They approach a roundabout on the right, once on it vere to the left and they come off it on the right again.
    Thats actually a myth. The same myth that gives them cheaper insurance. They are less likely to drive faster than men espeicially younger men but i see women doing just as bad things as men do. It comes down to the person ,not the sex in most cases.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Oh the irony.
    you are obviously a misogynist

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Oh they cant park to save their lives. Fact.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Oh they cant park to save their lives. Fact.

Westside.
    why do you hate women so much ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast