Thread: Complaints Thread

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Angry Complaints Thread

Here is a list of some of the complaints received by Dublin City Council.

1. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.

2. He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.

3. Its the dog’s mess that I find hard to swallow.

4. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

5. I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.

6. And their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.

7. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof... I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.

8. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

9. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.

10. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path? My wife tripped and fell on it, yesterday, and now she is pregnant.

11. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

12. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and 50% are plain filthy.

13. I am still having problems with smoke in my new drawers.

14. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

15. Will you please send a man to look at my water; it is a funny color and not fit to drink.

16. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces...

17. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6:00 a...m. his cock wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.

18. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

19. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.

20. I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.

21. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife.

22. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times, but I still have no satisfaction.

23. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

benin (01-10-10), Doozer (01-10-10), dub1 (01-10-10), hd7055 (01-10-10), Monkeynut (01-10-10), Rayden (01-10-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Jolly Green Giant

Letter from Brad Bradley to Green Giant - Not a complaint, just an inquisitive young boy.

Dear jolly green giant,
    How do you make sweetcorns? Is it sweetcorns or sweetcorn. Anyway I love sweetcorns 2 times as much as peas and 3 times as much as beans and about a milion times as much as sprouts. but I have to eat sprouts on sunday even though there mingin. I have sweetcorns for my tea nearly every night with fish fingers and chips. How do you make it? Michael says its grown in mud like potatoes but I think its not but I don’t know if its from trees or if you can make it out of o the stuff like flower in a factory. I bet it is a big factory for you to be able to fit in, green giant. You look massive on the tin. Please can you tell me how you make sweetcorns so I can tell Michael he’s wrong.
    Love from Brad Bradley

Reply from Green Giant

Dear Mr Bradley
    Thank you for contacting us with your request of information about our Company.
    We have enclosed the information that you requested and trust you will find this useful.
    Thank you for your interest in our company.
    We hope that you will continue to purchase and enjoy our products.
    Yours sincerely
    A Bristow
    Consumer Relations

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Here is a list of some of the complaints received by Dublin City Council.

1. My bush is really overgrown round the front and my back passage has fungus growing in it.

2. He's got this huge tool that vibrates the whole house and I just can't take it anymore.

3. Its the dog’s mess that I find hard to swallow.

4. I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.

5. I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.

6. And their 18 year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.

7. I wish to report that tiles are missing from the outside toilet roof... I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off.

8. My lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?

9. I am writing on behalf of my sink, which is coming away from the wall.

10. Will you please send someone to mend the garden path? My wife tripped and fell on it, yesterday, and now she is pregnant.

11. I request permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen.

12. 50% of the walls are damp, 50% have crumbling plaster and 50% are plain filthy.

13. I am still having problems with smoke in my new drawers.

14. The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared.

15. Will you please send a man to look at my water; it is a funny color and not fit to drink.

16. Our lavatory seat is broken in half and is now in three pieces...

17. I want to complain about the farmer across the road. Every morning at 6:00 a...m. his cock wakes me up and it's now getting too much for me.

18. The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.

19. Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third, so please send someone round to do something about it.

20. I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would you please do something about the noise made by the man on top of me every night.

21. Please send a man with the right tool to finish the job and satisfy my wife.

22. I have had the clerk of works down on the floor six times, but I still have no satisfaction.

23. This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broke and we can't get BBC2.
    Jaysus Forrestt they are great . I wish I had a functioning printer to print them off and show me mates.

Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post

Jaysus Forrestt they are great . I wish I had a functioning printer to print them off and show me mates.
    Funny thing is Mousey has a functioning printer but no mates......

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This is an exchange between a guy staying in a London hotel and the staff of the hotel. The letters were sent to The Sunday Times.

Dear Maid,
    Please do not leave any more of those little bars of soap in my bathroom since I have brought my own bath-sized Imperial Leather. Please remove the six unopened little bars from the shelf under the medicine chest and another three in the shower soap dish.
    They are in my way.
    Thank you,
    S. Berman
    Dear Room 635,
    I am not your regular maid. She will be back tomorrow, Thursday, from her day off. I took the 3 hotel soaps out of the shower soap dish as you requested.
    The 6 bars on your shelf I took out of your way and put on top of your Kleenex dispenser in case you should change your mind. This leaves only the 3 bars I left today.
    My instructions from the management are to leave 3 soaps daily. I hope this is satisfactory.
    Kathy, Relief Maid
    Dear Maid.
    I hope you are my regular maid.
    Apparently Kathy did not tell you about my note to her concerning the little bars of soap.
    When I got back to my room this evening, found you had added 3 little Camays to the shelf under my medicine cabinet.
    I am going to be here in the hotel for two weeks and have brought my own bath-size Imperial Leather, so I won't need those 6 little Camays, which are on the shelf. They are in my way when shaving, brushing teeth, etc.
    Please remove them.
    S. Berman
    Dear Mr. Berman,
    The assistant manager, Mr. Kensedder, informed me this morning that you called him last evening and said you were unhappy with your maid service.
    I have assigned a new girl to your room. I hope you will accept my apologies for any past inconvenience. If you have any future complaints, please contact me so I can give it my personal attention, Call extension 1108 between 8AM and 5PM.
    Thank you.
    Elaine Carmen, Housekeeper.
    Dear Miss Carmen,
    It is impossible to contact you by phone since I leave the hotel for business at 7:45 AM and don't get back before 5:30 or 6PM. That's the reason I called Mr. Kensedder last night. You were already off duty.
    I only asked Mr. Kensedder if he could do anything about those little bars of soap. The new maid you assigned me must have thought I was a new check in today, since she left another 3 bars of hotel soap in my medicine cabinet, along with her regular delivery of 3 bars on the Bathroom shelf.
    In just 5 days here I have accumulated 24 little bars of soap.
    Why are you doing this to me?
    S. Berman
    Dear Mr. Berman,
    Your maid, Kathy, has been instructed to stop delivering soap to your room and remove the extra soaps. If I can be of further assistance, please call extension 1108 between 8 AM and 5PM.
    Thank you,
    Dear Mr. Kensedder,
    My bath-size Imperial Leather is missing. Every bar of soap was taken from my room, including my own bath-size Imperial Leather. I came in late last night and had to call the bellhop to bring me 4 little Cashmere Bouquets.
    S. Berman.
    Dear Mr. Berman,
    I have informed our housekeeper, Elaine Carmen, of your soap problem.
    I cannot understand why there was no soap in your room since our maids are instructed to leave 3 bars of soap each time they service a room.
    The situation will be rectified immediately.
    Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.
    Martin L. Kensedder, Assistant Manager.
    Dear Mrs. Carmen,
    Who the hell left 54 little bars of Camay in my room?
    I came in last night and found 54 little bars of soap. I don't want 54 little bars of Camay. I want my one damn bar of bath-size Imperial Leather.
    Do you realise I have 54 bars of soap in here?
    All I want is my bath-size Imperial Leather.
    Please give me back my bath-size Imperial Leather.
    S. Berman.
    Dear Mr. Berman,
    You complained of too much soap in your room, so I had them removed.
    Then you complained to Mr. Kensedder that all your soap was missing, so I personally returned them. The 24 Camays which had been taken and the 3 Camays you are supposed to receive daily.
    I don't know anything about the 4 Cashmere Bouquets.
    Obviously your maid, Kathy, did not know I had returned your soaps, so she also brought 24 Camays plus the 3 daily Camays.
    I don't know where you got the idea this hotel issues bath-size Imperial Leather.
    However, I was able to locate some bath-size Ivory, which I left in your room.

Dear Mrs. Carmen,
    Just a short note to bring you up-to-date on my latest soap inventory.
    As of today I possess:
    On the shelf under the medicine cabinet, 18 Camay in 4 stacks of 4 and 1 stack of 2. On the Kleenex dispenser, 11 Camay in 2 stacks of 4 and 1 stack of 3.
    On the bedroom dresser, 1 stack of 3 Cashmere Bouquet, 1 stack of 4 hotel-size Ivory, and 8 Camay in 2 stacks of 4.
    Inside the medicine cabinet, 14 Camay in 3 stacks of 4 and 1 stack of 2.
    In the shower soap dish, 6 Camay, very moist.
    On the northeast corner of the tub, 1 Cashmere Bouquet, slightly used.
    On the northwest corner of the tub, 6 Camays in 2 stacks of 3.
    Please ask Kathy when she services my room to make sure the stacks are neatly piled and dusted.
    Also, please advise her that stacks of more than 4 have a tendency to tip over.
    May I suggest that my bedroom window sill is not in use and will make an excellent spot for future soap deliveries.
    One more item, I have purchased another bar of bath-size Imperial Leather which I am keeping in the hotel vault in order to avoid further misunderstandings.
    S. Berman

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (01-10-10), Rayden (01-10-10)