Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VJ is off back to Transilvania for 9 days! But I'll be Back!!! mwa ha ha

Default VJ is off back to Transilvania for 9 days! But I'll be Back!!! mwa ha ha

All
    VJ is going back home to Transilvania for a little vacation after today. She needs to recharge her bat batteries for a while. Dont worry, Ill be back to bite you all soon!
    Mr froggie samlad will be looking after you all while I am gone. Be nice to him

xxx

Reviews

Gentlemen, ready your cock custard and prepare to fire!

Blog Entries

Say hello to my mom, she's there too !

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Gentlemen, ready your cock custard and prepare to fire!
    you were all warned!

Reviews

Enjoy your rest VJ!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (30-09-10)

Reviews

Cool, my first warning! Keep it up, Jackie, you're doing a fantastic job!

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    All
    VJ is going back home to Transilvania for a little vacation after today. She needs to recharge her bat batteries for a while. Dont worry, Ill be back to bite you all soon!
    Mr froggie samlad will be looking after you all while I am gone. Be nice to him

xxx
    enjoy your holidays but your bird thread cant be the only one where we can say****** removed(whispers it involved custard)...im sure we can still also have such items discussed on the deedin id say thread aswell...cause your not unreasonable and its clear that thread is only posted on by the same ppl that will post on the birds thread.....id say

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    enjoy your holidays but your bird thread cant be the only one where we can say****** removed(whispers it involved custard)...im sure we can still also have such items discussed on the deedin id say thread aswell...cause your not unreasonable and its clear that thread is only posted on by the same ppl that will post on the birds thread.....id say
    Benin, dont u start too, i thought you were a cute pussy cat !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Benin,

You have received a warning by the E-I Community. If you keep mentioning the male sex organ and the culinary mixture of egg yolk and milk in the same sentence, you will be banned. Some people eat a lot of the culinary mixture of egg yolk and milk, and do not need the mental image of the male sex organ intruding upon their enjoyment of their food.

Yours with a wagging finger,

E-I.

Have fun. I am going to have lots of fun with Samuel while you are away...

Only joking. I shall be angelic- I expect you will be too. Mmmm.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast